Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Side note: G-Herbo is on all these new trap rappers songs. Lil Herb is so bad and so good at the same time. :russ:

I remember him from the Lil Bibby days. Seems like Herb and Durk are the only two 1st wave Chicago drill rappers still popping. I wanna say Chief Keef too, but he switched his style up and is an LA rapper to me now :yeshrug:

Last edited:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
*ya love and live for this street shyt, ya ain't tryin to hear no records from Dyme-a-Duzin, Nyck Caution and CJ Fly.

*RIP to that young man.

*A victim of senseless violence, a victim to social programming, a victim to the after effects of this circus show we call the rap game.

£

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Side note: G-Herbo is on all these new trap rappers songs. Lil Herb is so bad and so good at the same time. :russ:

I remember him from the Lil Bibby days. Seems like Herb and Durk are the only two 1st wave Chicago drill rappers still popping. I wanna say Chief Keef too, but he switched his style up and is an LA rapper to me now :yeshrug:
All of these NY Drill nikkas is his sons that’s why. They all took his flow.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
:why::why::why::why: nikka had hundreds of thousands of dollars
and still walking around the bronx where he knows hes the top target
he went in there and popped someone
i hope it aint him

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Not gonna lie he was dope, clearly an idiot though :francis: best delivery out of any NY drill rapper I heard, not the best lyricist but the energy matched the production perfect.