Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Is Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 being ported by Just Cause developers?

Rise of the Tomb Raider developers Crystal Dynamics announced earlier that the game after months of being exclusive to the Xbox One and later PC, will release on the Playstation 4 later in 2016. Although CD made the main game, the PS4 version could be ported over by Avalanche Studios, known for their Just Cause series of games. NerdLeaks analysed the css file of the official Rise of the Tomb Raider website, on which they found logos of the PS4 and Avalanche Studios. Now the PS4 logo makes sense but the Avalanche Studios logo has no right being there right? Yeah, unless the PS4 version is being ported over by the Swedish developer. Another hint strengthening the rumor is that on the Amazon listing of the game showcasing the PS4 cover, the bottom right corner where the Xbox One and PC versions had the Crystal Dynamics logo, now houses the Square Enix logo instead. We still can’t confirm it though till Square Enix briefs us more about the release. Expect to hear more as the game nears its release. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently available on the Xbox One and PC.

Read more at: Is Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 being ported by Just Cause developers? | GearNuke

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO

Rise of the Tomb Raider developers Crystal Dynamics announced earlier that the game after months of being exclusive to the Xbox One and later PC, will release on the Playstation 4 later in 2016. Although CD made the main game, the PS4 version could be ported over by Avalanche Studios, known for their Just Cause series of games. NerdLeaks analysed the css file of the official Rise of the Tomb Raider website, on which they found logos of the PS4 and Avalanche Studios. Now the PS4 logo makes sense but the Avalanche Studios logo has no right being there right? Yeah, unless the PS4 version is being ported over by the Swedish developer. Another hint strengthening the rumor is that on the Amazon listing of the game showcasing the PS4 cover, the bottom right corner where the Xbox One and PC versions had the Crystal Dynamics logo, now houses the Square Enix logo instead. We still can’t confirm it though till Square Enix briefs us more about the release. Expect to hear more as the game nears its release. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently available on the Xbox One and PC.

Read more at: Is Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4 being ported by Just Cause developers? | GearNuke
:scust:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

its not true.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
About to go to war with Jacob and them as my allies :ohlawd:

This game so great .... I had to take a break when the division dropped but we bike :mjcry:

I think I am halfway through but I be exploring and shyt so it'll take more time

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ps4 mad?

Nah I have a PS4 and 970 GTX. I'm good either way. :blessed:

Waiting for the price to drop though before I get this one on steam. Still sitting at 59.99

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beat this yesterday, was cool. I liked the first one better. Even then they need to go back to the roots of the series instead of building on what was established in "Tomb Raider: Legend"....not "Uncharted" like some people claim. :martin:

Was kinda :dahell: at the white ancient civilization chilling off in the mountains. Could've made them at least a little more ethnically diverse looking.

Fred.