Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just like Tomb Raider is a Microsoft Studios exclusive. So why the outrage? Square Enix is struggling. The TR remaster flop. Their other games like the last Hitman flopped. Like I continuously tell your dumb console fanboy mind, they don't care about so much as sales as opposed to making a profit. And with Microsoft funding them they don't have to handle all the expenses. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
I believe this without a doubt.

Back when TR was new, the game sold like 3 million copies and it was still considered a flop to them.

They probably needed 4-5 mill to break even :francis:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:ehh:
If true, its a nice move from MS. TR definitive edition was incredibly fun.
Not enough to make me buy an Xbox but a good game nonetheless.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Whether you hate MS or not, you must admit ever since their disaster MS Xbox division has been making some SMART moves, especially under Phil Spencer. So much that they are slowly winning me back and even wanting me to buy their consoles. They admitted their mistakes, but also ditched the Kinect(YES!), became gaming focused and are focused on 1s party/exclusive games.

Exclusive games which is a MUST. At least for me... MS is obviously trying to get as many exclusives as possible.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Paid out their ass for that cause PS4 was gonna outshine them.... Now they can say they got exclusives on deck... Who cares anymore really, they lost the console war anyways... :mjlol: They think Tomb Raider 2 gonna save them?

PS: square enix a bunch of fukking idiots... which has the bigger install base? 10m or 22m???

NKTmfZk.gif

And if the shyt flops on xbox one... better save that check...
This nikka is salty as fukk :russ:
Serious payola. Microsoft is such trasH.

Have no mercy on these ducks and run them out of the Business.

If i wasn't part of the master race I'd be furious
So if you wasn't part c00n you'd be fully furious instead of just partially :ez:
tomb raider definitive edition is one of the best games i've played this gen. :francis:
Welcome to the greener side marcuz with a Z :salute:
I don't see this story anywhere else, but it's a nice get for Xthots if true
When leaks like this happen, microsoft and gaming websites have an understanding of what to talk about and what NOT to talk about. I'm sure places like IGN already knew something. NDA's n shyt :francis:
Kinda like that Street Fighter V check Sony cut right? Square Enix wasn't satisfied with Tomb Raiders sales. Microsoft stepped in and funded the sequel.
Get em' :salute:
Sfv is not nearly as big of a franchise lets be real. The budget on the tomb raider game is massive where as sf is relatively low budget.

And square enix was dissapointed with initial sales. Since that came out the game went on to sell 3-4x times more as it had good legs plus the remasters. It went on to sell 8 million + so yeah, the check was massive to make up for all those lost sales considering it sold more on sony platforms.
Cocaine is a hellova drug, especially when cooked up with baking soda and smoked in a crackpipe like the poster above does
You claim you don't give a shyt about this game either :stopitslime:
:whoa: SF5 will have multiple versions just like every other SF game. So that isn't really an exclusive and the world knows it :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So how many copies of UC4 you think they'll sell day 1? UC3 sold how many again? 3.4million :shaq:
Uncharted 4 will break new records. This gen Sony exclusives has been selling way past expectations, the true defining next gen game will shatter sales records day uno. Uncharted 4 will drop probably one million in less than 24 hours.