AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
FLOP?!?!!? :dahell: the reboot game sold well, that's why they was already working on the sequel... :comeon:

Console Fanboy?!?! :dahell::mjlol:

The war is over there's nothing left to fight about microsoft lost... :russ: Pays for exclusives but has the smaller install base... :mjlol:

Are you 10? Do yourself a favor and google articles on Square Enix so you know what the fukk you are talking about

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
FLOP?!?!!? :dahell: the reboot game sold well, that's why they was already working on the sequel... :comeon:

Console Fanboy?!?! :dahell::mjlol:

The war is over there's nothing left to fight about microsoft lost... :russ: Pays for exclusives but has the smaller install base... :mjlol:
In @The G.O.D II defense. It was very well publicized that TR didn't meet the sales goals of Square. But the remastered versions on X1& PS4 turned it into somewhat of a success.

Last edited:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
they announced this game for some time now wtf.... no game play vid, no nothing.
The last game was just :wow: i cant wait to see how this game looks like.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The cheque microsoft cut must have been massive :wow:

I'll probably pick up an xbox one after the next price cut. I have a feelings its going to be $299 with a couple games at least this holiday.
Kinda like that Street Fighter V check Sony cut right? Square Enix wasn't satisfied with Tomb Raiders sales. Microsoft stepped in and funded the sequel.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Kinda like that Street Fighter V check Sony cut right? Square Enix wasn't satisfied with Tomb Raiders sales. Microsoft stepped in and funded the sequel.
Sfv is not nearly as big of a franchise lets be real. The budget on the tomb raider game is massive where as sf is relatively low budget.

And square enix was dissapointed with initial sales. Since that came out the game went on to sell 3-4x times more as it had good legs plus the remasters. It went on to sell 8 million + so yeah, the check was massive to make up for all those lost sales considering it sold more on sony platforms.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sfv is not nearly as big of a franchise lets be real. The budget on the tomb raider game is massive where as sf is relatively low budget.

And square enix was dissapointed with initial sales. Since that came out the game went on to sell 3-4x times more as it had good legs plus the remasters. It went on to sell 8 million + so yeah, the check was massive to make up for all those lost sales considering it sold more on sony platforms.
Sony cuts a check to keep a game away from Microsoft and you can hear the crickets. The reverse happens and there's all this payola outrage. It's Democrats and Republicans around these parts. It's not about what happens it's about what side you claim.

ReallJc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If true it seems like M$ paid Square Enix well for this because if not then you know it won't sell when it's only tied to one console. The reboot while popular still didn't get the numbers they was looking for and this is when it was on all platforms.

Either way "Posted in January" & "Xbox Australia" is hardly a reputable enough source.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sony cuts a check to keep a game away from Microsoft and you can hear the crickets. The reverse happens and there's all this payola outrage. It's Democrats and Republicans around these parts. It's not about what happens it's about what side you claim.
Im pretty sure plenty of people spoke up about sfv.

And Ive displayed no outrage. I stated a fact. I dont really care as i thought the tr reboot was like a 7/10. Ill play the sequel eventually
When its on a sale for $20.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Just like Tomb Raider is a Microsoft Studios exclusive. So why the outrage? Square Enix is struggling. The TR remaster flop. Their other games like the last Hitman flopped. Like I continuously tell your dumb console fanboy mind, they don't care about so much as sales as opposed to making a profit. And with Microsoft funding them they don't have to handle all the expenses. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
I never seen these dudes try to argue so much about a game they claim they dont care about so why even enter the thread? These ps stans are worse than the class of 2011-2012 xbots