RIP RFK Jr’s presidential campaign

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hillary is HATED by a lot of people boith on the left and right. Everyone knows she is not a good person. I remember election night cause I knew she was going to win. I was dreading what that meant for DoD cause it’s no secret she hates the military. I thought Trump was going to get blown out and I know many Dems did too. I thought it was going to be like Reagan in 84. Then the numbers started coming, I was like oh he is doing better, talking heads were laughing, then he started to win some swing states, I was thinking, no way in hell....then the talking heads started getting nervous and you knew something was up. I was laughing my ass off by the end of the night. 2 years later I was like :mjcry:Maybe Hillary wouldn't have been that bad. Nah fukk that, I can't stand that bytch, but Trump has no business anywhere near the white house and the presidency.

Hillary is one of the smartest and wisest public leaders that the US never had the chance to experience because of the hubris of people like you

Daps
I’ll never forgive anyone who voted for him AND who hurt Hillary Clinton on the left for this shyt.

I’ll forever despise the Bernie Bros and the apathetic people who took shyt for granted. It’s not just MAGA.
My homie was on that Bernie shyt.

I didn't have an issue with Bernie but I also knew Americans were dumb as fukk and would vote for Trump. Hillary is competent...not great or perfect but we wouldn't have a 6-3 neocon Supreme Court and all the MAGA shyt.

People focus too much on her in a vacuum and not what her vs Trump looks like in the WH. Still got people capping for DJT.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Most Kennedys sounded like that.
But why even snitch on yourself and then go into details of events from 30 years ago. Just say you don’t recall and keep it moving :heh:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I’ll never forgive anyone who voted for him AND who hurt Hillary Clinton on the left for this shyt.

I’ll forever despise the Bernie Bros and the apathetic people who took shyt for granted. It’s not just MAGA.
bytch please! You haven’t been forgiven by them people who have to smell your funky ass every day Patel fukk outta here we don’t give a fukk. You Indian you cant even vote you fake ass citizen

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hillary is one of the smartest and wisest public leaders that the US never had the chance to experience because of the hubris of people like you

Outsmarted herself right out of office,and you Hillary loyalist have the audacity to blame black people:martin:

Only people to blame are the Democrats who squandered the greatest run,and energy that has ever been bough to the Democratic party(The obamas):wow:

That was the perfect time to let the youth in to take over. Instead they gave you Hillary and Bernie because they couldnt read the room:scust:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
When he says his wife had a relationship does he mean they were friends, fukking, or was Ghislane his wife’s pimp?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
When he says his wife had a relationship does he mean they were friends, fukking, or was Ghislane his wife’s pimp?
it means he likely knew the type of stuff them mfs was in to. that's why he seemed so nervous. however, trump was best buds with that nicca

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

The DNC did Bernie dirty in 2016, but I still begrudgingly voted for Hillary because I always saw Trump as the bigger threat. She did a bad job of appearing trustworthy but she was extremely capable and competent.

That being said, the Bernie-to-Trump pipeline was one of the weirdest, most frustrating voter shifts I've ever seen in US politics. It's equally weird that it's almost never discussed.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The DNC did Bernie dirty in 2016, but I still begrudgingly voted for Hillary because I always saw Trump as the bigger threat. She did a bad job of appearing trustworthy but she was extremely capable and competent.

That being said, the Bernie-to-Trump pipeline was one of the weirdest, most frustrating voter shifts I've ever seen in US politics. It's equally weird that it's almost never discussed.
I’ve been calling it out for years.

These are people who require immediate response to large complex problems and who are insurgents who want to flip the table when they lose and eschew expertise and nuance and incrementalism. They’re contrarians and perpetually unsatisfied people claim to be against the system, whatever it is.