Reppin
The International Scene
the-look-on-larry-davids-face-with-rfk-jr-his-wife-cheryl-v0-jjoeajamn7cb1.jpg
Cheryl can still get the dikk

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Literally spent 2015 laughing at Trump clowning other Republicans and while I did not think it was outside of the realm of possibility, I 99% thought he would get stomped for being a caricature. Boy was my ass wrong.

Hillary was busy building up Trump into a contender that year,dont feel too bad:mjlol:

Im guessing the Dems will try to build up Desantis this time. They can always blame black people if Biden loses,like they did when Hillary lost:respect:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's common knowledge that Epstein would hide in plain sight by surrounding himself with famous and powerful people, flight logs aren't the smoking gun people think they are. Trump openly admitting he's seen Epstein around young girls is much more damning.
Yea, people only do dirt around others if they know you're into it, or they think you'd be interested.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I’ll never forgive anyone who voted for him AND who hurt Hillary Clinton on the left for this shyt.

I’ll forever despise the Bernie Bros and the apathetic people who took shyt for granted. It’s not just MAGA.
Hillary is HATED by a lot of people boith on the left and right. Everyone knows she is not a good person. I remember election night cause I knew she was going to win. I was dreading what that meant for DoD cause its no secret she hates the military. I though Trump was going to get blown out and I know many Dems did too. I thought it was going to be like Reagan in 84. Then the numbers started coming, I was like oh he is doing better, talking heads were laughing, then he started to win some swing states, I was thinking, no way in hell....then the talking heads started getting nervous and you knew something was up. I was laughing my ass off by the end of the night. 2 years later I was like :mjcry:Maybe Hillary wouldn't have been that bad. Nah fukk that, I can't stand that bytch, but Trump has no business anywhere near the white house and the presidency.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

Epstein provided funding to alot of causes....

to get alot of prominent scientists and organization leaders to meet and attend his functions

political fundraising etc.

Being on epsteins plane doesnt mean you were fukking kids...

Epstein used money to gain influence and enter circles...

He used his access to those circles to single out deviants who he let indulge in bad things...

and later blackmailed....

90% of everyone he was in contact with didnt do bad things

gotta stop that narrative

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem

Epstein provided funding to alot of causes....

to get alot of prominent scientists and organization leaders to meet and attend his functions

political fundraising etc.

Being on epsteins plane doesnt mean you were fukking kids...

Epstein used money to gain influence and enter circles...

He used his access to those circles to single out deviants who he let indulge in bad things...

and later blackmailed....

90% of everyone he was in contact with didnt do bad things

gotta stop that narrative

Plus wasn't he renting his boats and planes out? That's a lucrative side hustle for the rich. Not caping for him though :whoa:

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Mossad have dirt on him, that's why he's so Pro Israel :manny: