RIP RFK Jr’s presidential campaign

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does he sound like that?

Honestly, after Trump's win in 2016, I'll never say never again.
Literally spent 2015 laughing at Trump clowning other Republicans and while I did not think it was outside of the realm of possibility, I 99% thought he would get stomped for being a caricature. Boy was my ass wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Literally spent 2015 laughing at Trump clowning other Republicans and while I did not think it was outside of the realm of possibility, I 99% thought he would get stomped for being a caricature. Boy was my ass wrong.
I’ll never forgive anyone who voted for him AND who hurt Hillary Clinton on the left for this shyt.

I’ll forever despise the Bernie Bros and the apathetic people who took shyt for granted. It’s not just MAGA.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You may have been living in a dream world or alternate dimension. :francis:

America's cacs all knew something you didn't know.
When Trump announced his candidacy, it was all wink wink across White America.
They wanted a Fuhrer, and they got him..and they'll do it all over again :ufdup:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll never forgive anyone who voted for him AND who hurt Hillary Clinton on the left for this shyt.

I’ll forever despise the Bernie Bros and the apathetic people who took shyt for granted. It’s not just MAGA.
Eh, I get the voting for shyt as you had to be pretty nutty to do that as his schtick was:
-America sucks because leadership has failed us
-I alone can fix it
-I am a political outsider

This very same sentiment I see how it resonates with folks. How in the hell a Billionaire best known for attaching his name to other people's products becomes the Executive was the surprise though. Literally dislike of Hillary lead to a bunch of voter apathy (I wasn't apathetic, I just wasn't politically inclined at the time) lost her some support. That said, she *should* have won but the Electoral College cheated her out of it. She did get the popular vote, just not in the places that would electorally secure it for her. That said, I understand the Bernie bros as well because for those of us who are leaning true-left and not "At least we aren't Republicans" left, he comes from a more progressive slant but only hitched his wagon to Democrats to get the machine to push him vs all that Republican money.

While I understand "Vote blue no matter who," too many Dems want the status quo and its a genie that Progressives can't fight, hence punting protest votes or sitting out elections.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Why does he sound like that?
draymond-green-rudy-gobert.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They wanted a Fuhrer, and they got him..and they'll do it all over again :ufdup:
I was working in a medical manufacturer doing insurance billing and listening to the radio all day. Him roasting Rubio and everyone else was my brand of "fukkery." I honestly was not at all politically inclined, it just happened that I got sick of listening to music by that age, so a couple of years before Trumps run, I heard what he was saying and did not take it seriously.

This same thing happened to me for a number of things: not knowing incels were a real thing, that PUA were a new wave of Right-Wing grifters who haven't fully taken that lane yet, etc. I knew deep down that a black man getting two terms meant backlash (The Tea Party told me that) but I did not pay enough attention to know Trump was bringing a full on schism where the culture war would go absolutely mainstream and make white supremacists come out of the woodwork. I used to see the gadsden flag and not think anything of it. Honestly I should have had a clue because after 9/11, as young as I was, it wasn't long before I found out how fake the patriotism was but how real the racism that ramped up would become. Trump, in 2015, was all jokes for me. Early 2015 at least.

Daps

this ain’t germany.

:ufdup: