Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
sounds like he died doing what he loved if we could all be so lucky

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
ugh... Ric found him first

The Charlotte Observer reported that Richard Reid Fliehr, 25, was found dead at a Residence Inn where he and Ric had been staying this morning.

Police were called at 10:35 a.m. about an unresponsive person in the hotel room on Piedmont Row Drive South. His cause of death will be determined in an autopsy.

Those close to the situation have said that Ric Flair found his son this morning unresponsive. He called police and Reid was pronounced dead at the scene when they arrived.

He had been staying in Japan until the March 17th show at Sumo Hall in Tokyo, when the tour ended. A friend of his father's in Japan, who spoke to Reid at the show, informed us that he was enjoying himself in Japan but said he was looking forward to going home in between tours.

The only official statement, by Melinda Morris Zanoni, Flair's agent and publicist, was that, "We are heartbroken to confirm that Ric's son, Reid Fliehr, has passed away today, March 29, 2013, in Charlotte, NC. The investigation into the cause of death is ongonig. Reid was 25 and an incredible son, brother, friend and professional wrestler. No words can describe the grief that Ric Flair and his family are experiencing and they do request privacy during this devastating time."

Scott_Steiner

GENETIC FREAK
Daps
Reppin
PLANET FREAK
Fromma man to a man, all persnal issue aside, my thoughts an prayers are with Ric Flair. We have our diffrences but no man should ever hafta find his son dead.

Rest in peace Reid, I know yer up there jobbin' in heaven

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
Fromma man to a man, all persnal issue aside, my thoughts an prayers are with Ric Flair. We have our diffrences but no man should ever hafta find his son dead.

Rest in peace Reid, I know yer up there jobbin' in heaven

...fukk you man, break kayfabe for death.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Where's Marc Mero and his list
@Facebook

Last edited by a moderator: