RIP Reid Flair

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I still remember dude as a kid coming in WCW with Arn Anderson and fighting Eric Bischoff like it was yesterday. Oh well.

same with the medal around his neck

edit found it
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRfTg2fcsdA"]Reid Flair Segment in WCW - YouTube[/ame]

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jeezus Man :wow:

Thought it said "Ric Flair" tho i was bout to lose it :to:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Damn, this story got me on that T.O steez right now. Im actually crying. I remember this segment so vividly because we were about the same age at the time:

I remember cheering and screaming because I hated bischoff so much, and a lil kid punked him. A piece of my childhood taken away. Young man had so much to live for. A true tragedy. A father should never have to bury his son. RIP, Ried.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this story got me on that T.O steez right now. I remember this segment so vividly, because we were about the same age at the time:

Reid Flair Segment in WCW - YouTube

I remember cheering and screaming because I hated bischoff so much, and a lil kid punked him. A piece of my childhood taken away. Young man had so much to live for. A true tragedy. RIP, Ried.

First and only thing I ever think of when I think of Reid Flair.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
R.I.P. with all the shyt Ric has been through this is terrible no matter the circumstance.