AshleyFlair2.jpg

:leon: needs to get rid of the mole though :trollin:

...the wwe did not make her look good at all in that nxt pic :huhldup: :leon:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:rip: to Reid. I remember him giving Bishoff the beats as a youngin' in WCW. :to: Only 24????? :damn:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
what the fukk man.

this is terrible news. RIP :(

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
It was hilarious when Reid told Arn "Mean, wooo!, Gene!". LOL. Classic segment that I saw live back then.

It seems so many well accomplished famous people have kids die: Marlon Brando, Carrol O'Connor, John Travolta, Sylvester Stallone, and now Naitch.

Tommy Lee, too, for the metal heads :troll:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
This has me thinking about the new shoot interview that I just watched with Ric Flair. He was asked about something like "If Reid vs. Richie Steamboat ever happened could it live up to your matches with Ricky?"

Flair emphatically said "No" which kind of struck me as odd. Even if that's true on some level, it's not like they couldn't have had a match on Wrestlemania that was bigger, drew more money, and possibly even had better workrate in a few years. Just saying, if Reid saw that I can imagine that he might relapse into bad habits.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You got to be a very weak man to allow an opinion like that to affect you. Michael Jordan's son could hear such a thing and WANT to hope he can accomplish something a few years down the line but he never would reach Jordan in this lifetime. Just not meant to be.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
It's just sad that this kid obviously never had much confidence instilled in him. Must have been a crazy childhood, being brought into that WCW angle before he really even knew any better.

Daps
This has me thinking about the new shoot interview that I just watched with Ric Flair. He was asked about something like "If Reid vs. Richie Steamboat ever happened could it live up to your matches with Ricky?"

Flair emphatically said "No" which kind of struck me as odd. Even if that's true on some level, it's not like they couldn't have had a match on Wrestlemania that was bigger, drew more money, and possibly even had better workrate in a few years. Just saying, if Reid saw that I can imagine that he might relapse into bad habits.
It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Reid Flair said:
If I die and no one remembers me for anything else, as long as I have the respect from my father, that's enough for me.