RIP Popeyes Cajun Rice

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What happened to the Popeye’s chicken sandwich hype?

Chick-fil-A still have long lines from 6am to 10pm.

Popeye’s is only busy during afternoon rush.

I've notice the In-N-Out hype has died down in Dallas as well. When I was there during the holidays.

Chick-fil-A stay king no matter what. :ehh:
Chick fil a gonna keep the crown.

Plus, their workers dont have stank attitudes.

The only fast food workers who deserve $15/hr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Church’s chicken isn’t even all that flavorful. Even with the biscuit, the honey packet is necessary. Popeyes and even KFC biscuits are good as is.

Church’s is borderline “cult classic” status. I don’t see why people like that shyt but it has a following :yeshrug:
I dont know anyone that preferes churches. you in chicago, people going to churches when you got Harolds?:pachaha:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I dont know anyone that preferes churches. you in chicago, people going to churches when you got Harolds?:pachaha:

To this day I’m ignorant as to how long Church’s reach extends nationally. But they’ve always been a thing here. We got several locations...the one near me still hasn’t opened back up after one of the summer lootings.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To this day I’m ignorant as to how long Church’s reach extends nationally. But they’ve always been a thing here. We got several locations...the one near me still hasn’t opened back up after one of the summer lootings.
they not poppin in NYC arbys status. its popeys or the arab spots like kennedy fried

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Church’s chicken isn’t even all that flavorful. Even with the biscuit, the honey packet is necessary. Popeyes and even KFC biscuits are good as is.

Church’s is borderline “cult classic” status. I don’t see why people like that shyt but it has a following :yeshrug:
nikka you never had spicy chicken from Church's? :dahell: