RIP Popeyes Cajun Rice

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
What happened to the Popeye’s chicken sandwich hype?

Chick-fil-A still have long lines from 6am to 10pm.

Popeye’s is only busy during afternoon rush.

I've notice the In-N-Out hype has died down in Dallas as well. When I was there during the holidays.

Chick-fil-A stay king no matter what. :ehh:

Popeyes service is trash and it was taking 20 minutes to get a sandwhich. Not to mention the food be to hit or miss now. I fukks with Church's, they green beans are :ohlawd:.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Popeyes service is trash and it was taking 20 minutes to get a sandwhich. Not to mention the food be to hit or miss now. I fukks with Church's, they green beans are :ohlawd:.
i havent ate churches in at least 10 years but i remember their chicken being the worst of all the chains. mad greasy. they just gave you alot for a little money

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I remember being confused and ordering that over the red beans and rice and it was ehhh never ordered it again

I used to order the red beans and rice there when i did go ....used to dip my biscuits in that jawn :ohlawd:

someone just said they discontinued that too...damn glad i don’t do fast food no more

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
i havent ate churches in at least 10 years but i remember their chicken being the worst of all the chains. mad greasy. they just gave you alot for a little money

Church's is a big ass bag of grease with some chicken added for flavoring.

Church’s chicken isn’t even all that flavorful. Even with the biscuit, the honey packet is necessary. Popeyes and even KFC biscuits are good as is.

Church’s is borderline “cult classic” status. I don’t see why people like that shyt but it has a following :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama