RIP OJ Simpson

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:deadrose: Can you imagine working at McDs and seeing OJ drive up in a Bentley?

OJ a str8 nga. eating greasy mc donalds fries while gripping Bentley steering wheels

He made Kato pay for the food and didn't give him his change back:myman:
Kato thought he was going to be chilling eating his food with OJ in the house.

OJ was like nope, take your freeloading ass to your bungalow:camby:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I kind of included that with #3 and #4; either he killed them with the mob or with the serial killer.

I watched a video with a PI named McKenna. He said they had video for LAX almost everywhere he was inside and out. He was never close to a trash can. He also stopped and talked to several people, signed autographs, even signed the pilot’s log book. The pilot sat next to him and had a whole converstion. No way he had a cut on his hands because so many people were freaked out by how big they were. The flight attendant said he even scanned his fingers for a championship ring.

One thing someone said was Fuhrman was so bad for the prosecution that it hurt OJ in the long run since they didn’t bother with the rest of their defense.
Naaa there was a witness that contacted Lange and vanetter …he was waiting for his wife at LAX and oj pulled up in the limo while he was waiting for his wife ….he said the bag was sitting on top of the trash can while oj stuck in hand into it pulling things out with his arm going right down in the trash can putting things in …..

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
its hard to say if that lady is lying because OJ was definitely outside driving somewhere that night and wasn't at home sleeping during da whole thing lol

and if there's proof that she called the police and reported it, you gotta give her credibility in that aspect.

I dont think that proofs he killed them though. I always believed he was on da scene before, during, or after it happened. Some of the blood was planted, but i also think some of it was legit
Only problem with (a second person) was there was absolutely no evidence towards a second person….

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Naaa there was a witness that contacted Lange and vanetter …he was waiting for his wife at LAX and oj pulled up in the limo while he was waiting for his wife ….he said the bag was sitting on top of the trash can while oj stuck in hand into it pulling things out with his arm going right down in the trash can putting things in …..
So OJ pulled out blood soaked clothing and a knife from a brutal murder on camera in front of a line of airline passengers and dumped them in a public airport trash bin while leaving no blood stains on his hands or the trash bin?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Theory 7: OJ was there, but didn’t kill either of them

Based on what I’ve recently poured over I’m 99% sure it’s either #6 or 7.

The only question for me is who was it that was there and whether OJ caught a body. I’m about to make a pretty long thread on it. Hopefully cats read it
But the problem with said thoery is this “other person “ didn’t leave 1 bit or dna, blood or evidence behind which is hard to believe…another thing ….. no way this “other person “ could keep there mouth shut for 30 years and not tell anyone they were involved….

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only problem with (a second person) was there was absolutely no evidence towards a second person….
there was a lot of evidence of a second person but it was largely ignored. OJ alone was da easier story and the bigger case. If he by some chance did it (and i dont think he did) no way in hell he did it alone. The time frame was just too small, he would of had to have help in some capacity.

Also im almost positive there was video survelliance at the airport in 1994 lol so da theory of him dumping a bag into a garbage is stupid as hell.

Even bringing it into da car is stupid

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
there was a lot of evidence of a second person but it was largely ignored. OJ alone was da easier story and the bigger case. If he by some chance did it (and i dont think he did) no way in hell he did it alone. The time frame was just too small, he would of had to have help in some capacity.

Also im almost positive there was video survelliance at the airport in 1994 lol so da theory of him dumping a bag into a garbage is stupid as hell.

Even bringing it into da car is stupid
with what tho ??? What evidence was there Pointing towards someone else ?? …no there is wasn’t any video of oj at LAX … and again breh there was a witness who saw oj putting stuff in a trash can at lax … he called Lange and vanetter so it wasn’t some made up story …… me and u can disagree but I just think the whole oj case was just a classic case of domestic violence/abuse that turned to murder …. Oj loved / hated Nicole and it was his jealousy and obsession and rejection that drove him to this happens all the time…. Abusers blame their victims for everything …. why he killed ron was most likely ron was in the wrong place at the wrong time …. As far as you said it was impossible as far as the time frame …. we’ll actully Kato said from 9:30 onwards after the McDonald’s trip he didn’t see oj again until 10:45 / close to 11 o clock pm when the bags were outside and oj came to the door claiming he overslept then they loaded his bags …. Recently when Jill was on 1 degree of scandal with Kato and Tom … Tom asked Kato how far bundy was from oj house driving n he said less then 5 mins … so oj had over an hour to go there in a knipcap,some overalls , gloves n a knife , have a fit of jealous rage n creep back

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Funny how he's upset because Cochran had the audacity to mention Hitler's treatment towards joo's (a comment that Cochran borrowed from another joo) but I don't recall him being upset about comments/beliefs that Mark Furhman held towards blacks :mjpls:
The die he dies I'm opening up my Henny XO for a drink