RIP OJ Simpson

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yeah it’s weird…. There was rumours that Sydney’s ex boyfriend told the press that he heard Sydney and her dad get into an argument and she lashed out with “you killed mam “ etc but then I heard that was false ……. I do agree with you tho it’s weird I wonder what they truly thought of their father …,
The story I heard was she blamed her brother. Got drunk in college and said it

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Theory 6 : oj did it with help from someone …. Based off the fact if he did it it would be really hard to get rid of the murder weapon , clothes , shoes…. Unless you believe the witness at LAX that saw oj pulling stuff out of a bag putting it into the trash cans ….
I kind of included that with #3 and #4; either he killed them with the mob or with the serial killer.

I watched a video with a PI named McKenna. He said they had video for LAX almost everywhere he was inside and out. He was never close to a trash can. He also stopped and talked to several people, signed autographs, even signed the pilot’s log book. The pilot sat next to him and had a whole converstion. No way he had a cut on his hands because so many people were freaked out by how big they were. The flight attendant said he even scanned his fingers for a championship ring.

One thing someone said was Fuhrman was so bad for the prosecution that it hurt OJ in the long run since they didn’t bother with the rest of their defense.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
We need to get that OJ trial thread popping again. I've been binging videos all week :wow:

So 5 theories I've seen:
  • OJ did it solo (definitely a lie, prosecution buried evidence of multiple killers)
  • Son did it
  • Glen Rogers serial killer did it (with or without OJ there)
  • Mob hit for drug debts (with or without OJ there)
  • Fuhrman did it and tried to frame OJ (he'd dated Nicole)

That woman above is lying BTW, she just wanted to get in on the action. Known fraudster and her timeline fukks up everything because no way OJ could get home in time.
Theory 6 : oj did it with help from someone …. Based off the fact if he did it it would be really hard to get rid of the murder weapon , clothes , shoes…. Unless you believe the witness at LAX that saw oj pulling stuff out of a bag putting it into the trash cans ….

Theory 7: OJ was there, but didn’t kill either of them

Based on what I’ve recently poured over I’m 99% sure it’s either #6 or 7.

The only question for me is who was it that was there and whether OJ caught a body. I’m about to make a pretty long thread on it. Hopefully cats read it

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
We need to get that OJ trial thread popping again. I've been binging videos all week :wow:

So 5 theories I've seen:
  • OJ did it solo (definitely a lie, prosecution buried evidence of multiple killers)
  • Son did it
  • Glen Rogers serial killer did it (with or without OJ there)
  • Mob hit for drug debts (with or without OJ there)
  • Fuhrman did it and tried to frame OJ (he'd dated Nicole)

That woman above is lying BTW, she just wanted to get in on the action. Known fraudster and her timeline fukks up everything because no way OJ could get home in time.

U missed that one

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Theory 7: OJ was there, but didn’t kill either of them

Based on what I’ve recently poured over I’m 99% sure it’s either #6 or 7.

The only question for me is who was it that was there and whether OJ caught a body. I’m about to make a pretty long thread on it. Hopefully cats read it

You just regurgitating made up facts about the case. Do yourself a favor and watch the trial. Maybe then some common sense might kick in.

I know it's hard for you to believe that there was a massive cover up by l.e.o & the mainstream media. The court proceedings showed you that.

Again, the same small hat media that gave you the Central Park 5, also gave u O.J.

So come with your bullshyt research and I'll be waiting to hit u with facts from the case.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Used to want to believe he was set up and was only 13/14 during the murder/trial but as I got older and learned about DNA it all made to much sense. Like if Fuhrman planted blood how did he plant it on the bronco and the home like you said BEFORE OJ had have his blood drawn? I'm more then sure they had gathered all of the blood types before then. But the defense played it perfectly and the prosecution fell right for the trap the entire time.

Ask yourself, why wasn't the tiny speck of blood found by Fuhrman on the door handle tested.

Fuhrman used that speck of blood as an excuse to illegally gain entrance to OJ's property. Let me guess, you believe Fuhrman the racist was concerned about OJ's safety, that's why he hopped the gate.:francis:

The next day OJ willingly gave blood samples... So could the blood have been planted inside the bronco?

Facts from the trial: Criminalist couldn't find blood in the Bronco until 2 months later (sept 1st). William Blasini examined the bronco & saw no stains consistent with blood (he's specifically trained to look for blood).

Bernie Douroux impounded the Bronco from Rockingham to the police impound. He testified that he didn't notice any blood on the console or steering wheel.

Keep in mind that the Bronco was in a unsecured facility. It was easily accessible. There was a tow truck driver at the police impound garage ( John Meraz) who admitted that he stole items from the Bronco while in police custody.

These facts were in the trial but not mentioned by the media... why is that?:comeon:

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ask yourself, why wasn't the tiny speck of blood found by Fuhrman on the door handle tested.

Fuhrman used that speck of blood as an excuse to illegally gain entrance to OJ's property. Let me guess, you believe Fuhrman the racist was concerned about OJ's safety, that's why he hopped the gate.:francis:

The next day OJ willingly gave blood samples... So could the blood have been planted inside the bronco?

Facts from the trial: Criminalist couldn't find blood in the Bronco until 2 months later (sept 1st). William Blasini examined the bronco & saw no stains consistent with blood (he's specifically trained to look for blood).

Bernie Douroux impounded the Bronco from Rockingham to the police impound. He testified that he didn't notice any blood on the console or steering wheel.

Keep in mind that the Bronco was in a unsecured facility. It was easily accessible. There was a tow truck driver at the police impound garage ( John Meraz) who admitted that he stole items from the Bronco while in police custody.

These facts were in the trial but not mentioned by the media... why is that?:comeon:
Guaranteed the blood was all planted, man the shyt I’ve learned in the last week
  • Blood not splattered in a natural manner, dropped from low height
  • contained EDTA a preservative the lab used
  • blood was in detective custody
  • blood was missing after being checked into lab
  • the crime scene was washed down shortly after the murders but blood samples appeared later
  • blood spots appeared that didn’t show up in earlier photos
  • blood found at crime scene showed abnormally little degradation (as if recently planted there)
  • inconsistent blood trail with foot prints

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Guaranteed the blood was all planted, man the shyt I’ve learned in the last week
  • Blood not splattered in a natural manner, dropped from low height
  • contained EDTA a preservative the lab used
  • blood was in detective custody
  • blood was missing after being checked into lab
  • the crime scene was washed down shortly after the murders but blood samples appeared later
  • blood spots appeared that didn’t show up in earlier photos
  • blood found at crime scene showed abnormally little degradation (as if recently planted there)
  • inconsistent blood trail with foot prints
None of that was highlighted by the msm. Instead they purposely made up stories/evidence to rile up cacs. Playing into their ignorance and fears.

Criminalist Henry Lee took his profession seriously & held clinic. The prosecution was left dumbfounded when he talked about angle deposits, arterial spurting/gushing etc...

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its hard to say if that lady is lying because OJ was definitely outside driving somewhere that night and wasn't at home sleeping during da whole thing lol

and if there's proof that she called the police and reported it, you gotta give her credibility in that aspect.

I dont think that proofs he killed them though. I always believed he was on da scene before, during, or after it happened. Some of the blood was planted, but i also think some of it was legit

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
its hard to say if that lady is lying because OJ was definitely outside driving somewhere that night and wasn't at home sleeping during da whole thing lol

and if there's proof that she called the police and reported it, you gotta give her credibility in that aspect.

I dont think that proofs he killed them though. I always believed he was on da scene before, during, or after it happened. Some of the blood was planted, but i also think some of it was legit
I cant remember all the details but she lied about when she called the cops. Shes on news film at the crime scene the next day in the crowd. then a day later she made her police report. Theres a reason they didn't use her testimony.

OJ went with Kato to Macdonalds an hour or so before the murders in the Bronco.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I cant remember all the details but she lied about when she called the cops. Shes on news film at the crime scene the next day in the crowd. then a day later she made her police report. Theres a reason they didn't use her testimony.

Yeah she was a known liar, scammer & certified thief. Also her lie didn't fit in to the prosecutions phony timeline.

She didn't know they caught her ass on video at OJ's the day after the murders.:laff:
These devils are a trip, no soul at all.. smh. Known for lying with a straight face to convict a nga to death. (Emmit Till, Willie Francis, George Stinney) and then eat a sandwich afterwards.

just a lil correction fam. They went to Mc Donalds in the Bentley.

Funny how OJ went to his Bronco when the limo driver was there before he left but somehow his finger prints weren't on the door handle:snoop:

*If memory serves me correctly, OJ reported months before the murders that someone was following him in that Bentley. He thought it was a possible carjack or kidnap. After that his cop friend gave him a pistol for safety.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yeah she was a known liar, scammer & certified thief. Also her lie didn't fit in to the prosecutions phony timeline.

She didn't know they caught her ass on video at OJ's the day after the murders.:laff:
These devils are a trip, no soul at all.. smh. Known for lying with a straight face to convict a nga to death. (Emmit Till, Willie Francis, George Stinney) and then eat a sandwich afterwards.

just a lil correction fam. They went to Mc Donalds in the Bentley.

Funny how OJ went to his Bronco when the limo driver was there before he left but somehow his finger prints weren't on the door handle:snoop:

*If memory serves me correctly, OJ reported months before the murders that someone was following him in that Bentley. He thought it was a possible carjack or kidnap. After that his cop friend gave him a pistol for safety.
:deadrose: Can you imagine working at McDs and seeing OJ drive up in a Bentley?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wouldnt surprise me
that podcast isnt trying to be objective what so ever