RIP OJ Simpson

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Hopefully Juice transferred assets to his children as one last middle finger :mjlol:

im trying to find a modern comparision to this but its pretty much impossible. Imagine if kevin hart or michael strahan were accused of killing their wife or something. The story would be gigantic but still wouldnt come close to da OJ shyt

The Rock

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Fascinating. I believe it

This is the one theory that merges the drug ties with the undeniable DNA evidence. Yea it was drug involved….by OJ

Also….This is everything he said In ‘if I did it’ :gucci:

He even names CHARLIE in it. :gucci:

ALSO, Charlie was one of OJ’s guys in the Vegas case :gucci:

Goofy ass nggas in here really think OJ didn’t do it smh

Drugs involved by OJ?... More made up cac theories. :snoop:

Why isn't Charlie in handcuffs today? How come you cac's dont go after him with the same vitriol as u do OJ?

Where's the smoke for Mark Furhman being a racist? Ya'll stay silent...

If Simpson was a small cap and Fuhrman was always alone when he discoverers "evidence" ya''ll wouldn't be playing these goofy games.
The so-called evidence would've been tossed out of court due to Furhman illegally climbing over OJ's fence (after he was pulled from the case).

Pablo Fenjtves was a failed screen writer who wrote for the National Enquirer and also a prosecution witness in the criminal case wrote that book. OJ just co-signed it.

If you want to talk facts about the case, let's do it, but I don't think u want them problems fam.

If u watched the trial you would know that there was no hair, finger prints nor DNA found on the glove at Bundy.

There was a measly 84.1 nanograms of simpsons blood found on June 13th. Perhaps a Coli chemist can break that down for us.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Whats crazy is this. OJ's kids are silent. For last 30 years since verdict you didnt hear much "my dad didnt do it" . etc. Almost like they know

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Drugs involved by OJ?... More made up cac theories. :snoop:

Why isn't Charlie in handcuffs today? How come you cac's dont go after him with the same vitriol as u do OJ?

Where's the smoke for Mark Furhman being a racist? Ya'll stay silent...

If Simpson was a small cap and Fuhrman was always alone when he discoverers "evidence" ya''ll wouldn't be playing these goofy games.
The so-called evidence would've been tossed out of court due to Furhman illegally climbing over OJ's fence (after he was pulled from the case).

Pablo Fenjtves was a failed screen writer who wrote for the National Enquirer and also a prosecution witness in the criminal case wrote that book. OJ just co-signed it.

If you want to talk facts about the case, let's do it, but I don't think u want them problems fam.

If u watched the trial you would know that there was no hair, finger prints nor DNA found on the glove at Bundy.

There was a measly 84.1 nanograms of simpsons blood found on June 13th. Perhaps a Coli chemist can break that down for us.
:pachaha: :laff:

First of all why are you typing like this. Be regular you fukking nerd :bryan:

Anyway I’m in the middle of another doc by one of his friends who flipped on him and it’s fascinating shyt. I’m gonna posT and add cliffs.

But just to get this out the way fast: the OJ-AC-Nicole drug ties are actually one of the EASIEST things to prove in the case. It’s practically undisputed. I only found out today that even on the 1989 9-1-1 call with OJ in the background, he’s screaming on her about her drug debt. ‘Just for a flippin $100 they’ll hurt you like a Kennedy’. He says that. In 4k. Go look it up. But sit tight I’ma get back to you in a minute :umad:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
People are goofily contrarian. Enough time passes and people grow a brain

If you think OJ didnt do it, you have to account for so many things but rewatching Made in America I’ll focus on 3:

1- The DNA being found on the scene(s) BEFORE OJ got back from Chicago

2- Ron Shipp his former friend witnessed him lying over and over about how he cut his finger

3- His agent who throughout the whole doc was actually on OJ’s side, said OJ confessed to him. “If she didn’t come outside with that knife she’d still be alive right now’.

There’s no answer for that regardless of all the other theories
Used to want to believe he was set up and was only 13/14 during the murder/trial but as I got older and learned about DNA it all made to much sense. Like if Fuhrman planted blood how did he plant it on the bronco and the home like you said BEFORE OJ had have his blood drawn? I'm more then sure they had gathered all of the blood types before then. But the defense played it perfectly and the prosecution fell right for the trap the entire time.

broller

Veteran
Daps
im trying to find a modern comparision to this but its pretty much impossible. Imagine if kevin hart or michael strahan were accused of killing their wife or something. The story would be gigantic but still wouldnt come close to da OJ shyt

Maybe Tiger after his divorce. Would have been the "colourless", "I'm not black" OJ thing... white wife too.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We need to get that OJ trial thread popping again. I've been binging videos all week :wow:

So 5 theories I've seen:
  • OJ did it solo (definitely a lie, prosecution buried evidence of multiple killers)
  • Son did it
  • Glen Rogers serial killer did it (with or without OJ there)
  • Mob hit for drug debts (with or without OJ there)
  • Fuhrman did it and tried to frame OJ (he'd dated Nicole)

That woman above is lying BTW, she just wanted to get in on the action. Known fraudster and her timeline fukks up everything because no way OJ could get home in time.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Whats crazy is this. OJ's kids are silent. For last 30 years since verdict you didnt hear much "my dad didnt do it" . etc. Almost like they know
Yeah it’s weird…. There was rumours that Sydney’s ex boyfriend told the press that he heard Sydney and her dad get into an argument and she lashed out with “you killed mam “ etc but then I heard that was false ……. I do agree with you tho it’s weird I wonder what they truly thought of their father …,

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
We need to get that OJ trial thread popping again. I've been binging videos all week :wow:

So 5 theories I've seen:
  • OJ did it solo (definitely a lie, prosecution buried evidence of multiple killers)
  • Son did it
  • Glen Rogers serial killer did it (with or without OJ there)
  • Mob hit for drug debts (with or without OJ there)
  • Fuhrman did it and tried to frame OJ (he'd dated Nicole)

That woman above is lying BTW, she just wanted to get in on the action. Known fraudster and her timeline fukks up everything because no way OJ could get home in time.
Theory 6 : oj did it with help from someone …. Based off the fact if he did it it would be really hard to get rid of the murder weapon , clothes , shoes…. Unless you believe the witness at LAX that saw oj pulling stuff out of a bag putting it into the trash cans ….

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Maybe Tiger after his divorce. Would have been the "colourless", "I'm not black" OJ thing... white wife too.
I always said the rock aka dawayne Johnson ….someone who is fairly likeable by the majority is a popular figure only difference is oj had more charisma then the rock …