RIP Norm MacDonald. Dead after a decade long, private battle with cancer.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It's been a year since Norm left us. Norm Macdonald was my third all-time favorite comedian. The only two who he trailed behind was Norm Macdonald and Norm Macdonald. No shame in that. :rip:

Have you watched that Netflix special of his that was released a few months ago?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's been a year since Norm left us. Norm Macdonald was my third all-time favorite comedian. The only two who he trailed behind was Norm Macdonald and Norm Macdonald. No shame in that. :rip:

I've seen him on a couple of shows and he was def funny, but he's a gotdamn legend imo for his work as Pigeon on Mike Tyson Mysteries.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I watched it. It was OK, if he actually had the time and the ability to do it on stage a few times and perfect it, it would have been really good I think. He was just reading jokes kinda of.

oh ok

i remember reading that he had been working on it for a while and then put it away in his vault

i haven't watched it :mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Have you watched that Netflix special of his that was released a few months ago?
Yes. I didn't know how it would work out since the short premise was Norm reading off jokes with no audience, but it was a pretty good special. Adding the likes of Letterman, Conan, Chappelle, etc was a good added factor too. Imagine having THIS collection of comedians getting together to talk about how funny you were and remember you. What a legend

"I would drop the mic, but ugh... I paid for it." - Norm

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Yes. I didn't know how it would work out since the short premise was Norm reading off jokes with no audience, but it was a pretty good special. Adding the likes of Letterman, Conan, Chappelle, etc was a good added factor too. Imagine having THIS collection of comedians getting together to talk about how funny you were and remember you. What a legend

"I would drop the mic, but ugh... I paid for it." - Norm

wow, im at a loss for words:mjcry:

Norm was truly one of a kind and his own man. Truly a very brilliant and talented comedian

his sense of humor was GOAT.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I've seen him on a couple of shows and he was def funny, but he's a gotdamn legend imo for his work as Pigeon on Mike Tyson Mysteries.
That might be my favorite thing that he ever did. I watched it all on Hulu again after he passed away, and it was a good thing I did, because they were about to pull the show from their service. It looks like the show is now on Tubi and the Adult Swim website. It's strangely missing from HBOMax.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That might be my favorite thing that he ever did. I watched it all on Hulu again after he passed away, and it was a good thing I did, because they were about to pull the show from their service. It looks like the show is now on Tubi and the Adult Swim website. It's strangely missing from HBOMax.

his movie Dirty Work is one of my all time favorites

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

that dude was hell inappropriate and that shyt was hilarious.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Norm Macdonald Live was great on YouTube and then they pulled the old industry move of taking a working formula and making it worse on Netflix/network :beli: