RIP Norm MacDonald. Dead after a decade long, private battle with cancer.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dirty Work:laff: donut scene FUKKERY has been forever etched in my head:huhldup::damn::dead:

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last saw him interviewed by Larry king

RIP to both of them

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember dude was on who wants to be a millionaire and i know the celeb versions were usually less hard questions cause it was for charity. but norm wouldve gotten the million without even using one life line but regis talked him into using all 3 and then talked him out of going for the million dollar question even though the answer he said he was going with ended up being right. so he only got the 500k but i remember thinking damn dude is low key also kind of smart?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
i remember dude was on who wants to be a millionaire and i know the celeb versions were usually less hard questions cause it was for charity. but norm wouldve gotten the million without even using one life line but regis talked him into using all 3 and then talked him out of going for the million dollar question even though the answer he said he was going with ended up being right. so he only got the 500k but i remember thinking damn dude is low key also kind of smart?

Norm was high-key smart to me. The way he fukked about with expectations when it came to punchlines and told those long-ass jokes was :ohhh: Most folk would have lost their audience but he was clever with it