RIP MF DOOM

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
A bunch of mf doom Nike sb dunks just sold in the past hour on StockX for like 1300 each ..they were sitting on the shelf at those prices for like the last month to lol
Yea my other brother got the Doom's too. Yea they been up there for years. He got em for 90 at a skate shop back before streetwear culture really blew up. He never sellin them shyts

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just copped this print that I'm gonna frame off Etsy

il_1140xN.1056695897_jcft.jpg

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I just bumped some of his notable tracks and I’m like damn I wished I listened to his stuff much earlier when I was aware of him. :rip: to a under-appreciated hip hop legend.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka died the year the rest of the world had to wear masks

On Halloween, when masks are the norm

The cosmic irony :wow: wouldnt have it any other way
It's crazy because he kept a lot of his pain behind a mask, had a crazy "comeback story" and then turned around a loss a son not too too long ago.

It is crazy he finally gets to put his mask down for good the year everyone else has to put one on:wow:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
My brother below me in age put me on Doom. I put him on Little Brother. We could beef or not speak for whatever reason but we ALWAYS talked LB and Doom. He's taking this one really hard. Remember I always used to have these dusty ass white boys my first year at KU always trying to get me to go to Granada or Bottleneck's when he'd pop in for a show. When I finally decided I'd go, I think this may have been around the time he got banned out of the country. Big loss for hip-hop man