RIP MF DOOM

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A week or 2 ago ..his site put up brand new merch..in hindsight, I’m curious why they ended up doing that without letting people know what was going on? ..kinda strange honestly

but He did have a weird creative mind..so maybe it was something he planned

RIP

Bro I thought he was dropping an album or something.

Literally last month his page reposted Lupe in the IG stories so I thought they were working on something too smh

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:mjcry: This hits different....RIP to one of my fav artists.

2 months tho? How the fukk does that happen in 2020?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Rip. Really saddened by this news. I still remember when I first heard his music around 2000 during the napster winmx limewire days. It was so different than anything I heard and been a fan since. True hip hop artistry. So young. Rip.

Same as that. I remember where I was when I heard damn near all his joints the first time. Back when I was still doing music reviews, I finally felt like I was getting some respect put on my name when Big Dada sent me a promo of 'Take Me To Your Leader' months before it dropped. As classic as the retail of Madvillainy was that demo version that hit the p2p sites had a crazy energy to it.

There are friendships I have to this day that started based on his music. The world is so small that I have people who would kick it with him in the UK.

One of my oldest friends from school became a freelance photographer a few years back. He got a gig shooting Madlib when he came to London, which he was really hyped for.

Halfway through the shoot Doom shows up out of nowhere and him and Madlib basically took my boy drinking and let him take flicks of them hanging out for the first time in years.This is one of the photos he took.

Madlib-and-Doom-Fact.jpg

:wow:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Get the fukk outta here

If this is true, it might be the first rapper death in a long time that imma feel like I lost a family member

“Ever since the womb til I’m back where my brother went that’s what my tomb’ll say, right above my government dumile” :mjcry:

"Either unmarked or engraved, hey who's to say?"

:mjcry::mjcry: