RIP Kevin "The Taskmaster" Sullivan

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
OMGGGG :mjcry:

Dude played the biggest part of my wrestling childhood. Yes his moveset was trash, but his cadence, persona, and mindset for the business was revolutionary.

His work involving the Army of Darkness blew my mind.

Rest in Darkness my favorite cult leader.

came in here to say sorta similar.

One of my favorite heels of all time. Huge part of my childhood, never stopped being a fan.
Kevin Sullivan being the most purely evil man in wrestling history

WCW then shyts on WWE now. lmaoooo

yeah, it was some Pay Per View.... I dont even remember who he was fighting. Kevin Sullivan was involved some kinda way.

I miss Kevin Sullivan. :to:

That tells you everything you need to know about the nature of Kevin Sullivan.... and Meng.

Kevin Sullivan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good or Evil, RIP to you, Good Sir. :salute:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP

I remember being a WWF snob as a kid. He was one the people that brought me around to fukking with WCW on Saturday evenings.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
RIP

I remember being a WWF snob as a kid. He was one the people that brought me around to fukking with WCW on Saturday evenings.
growing up in the south, I fukked with NWA/WCW a bit more in the 80s when I was heavy into the sport.

shyt making me feel old as fukk.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kevin Sullivan is one of those guys that I thought should've stayed out of the ring and just acted as a manager/booker. One of the great wrestling minds. First became a fan back when he had the Varsity Club. Thought he did great managing the Dungeon of Doom.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
the Varsity Club.
Now that’s a blast from the past. Steiner, Spivey and Rotunda still alive I think.

RIP to KS. I remember legit thinking dude was a devil worshipper. My aunt used to forbid me from watching him on TV when I first moved to S. Georgia and he bouncing between NWA and Florida