RIP Kevin Samuels

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
yeah that must be it. Not liking Kevin Samuels means you must be white. You got it :coffee:

There are multiple articles online talking about how divisive and controversial he is. not to mention hypocritical. You waiting on me to give you something you could search yourself and then disregard isn't helping anyone :coffee:

You have to be a troll because you keep ducking my question , The hell I’m going to search for something that doesn’t exist. If someone online article says he’s divisive and controversy that would be that writers opinion and I’m pretty sure it doesn’t give any contexts to it

and not liking somebody is completely fine

saluting and cheering their death is completely pathetic

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I never understood the "father figure" perjorative. It's as though people don't like to get information.

I've read stuff about relationships from therapists just so I could be better at relationships. Does that make the author of those books my father/mother? No! It's just information.

Kevin was just one voice in the conversation and he made an impact because he was someone that looked like us saying this.
What most people didn't get is that Kevin took his talking points for relationship therapists and evolutionary biologist, evolutionary psychologists.

“This fertility chance, also known as fecundity rate, will wax and wane through your life. It’s at its strongest in this younger age period. Between ages 20 and 30, the natural fertility rate each monthTrusted Source is about 25 percent. That dips to below 10 percent after age 35.

According to the CDCTrusted Source, birth rates for ages 40 to 44 increased 2 percent between 2016 and 2017. The number of births for females 45 to 49 rose 3 percent in the same time frame. In fact, the fastest-growing ratesTrusted Source of childbearing are in females 40 and older.

Menna

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: Boy, stop. You got who you CHOSE. You are a grown man with agency, jrehette didn't knock you over the head and drag you away. As stated, you had lower physical standards for non- bw. :coffee:
Agency, experience, wisdom, knowledge and other things going on more or just as important as a women a lot of factors… if she gets my dikk hard she gets my dikk hard can’t argue with that :takedat: at this point I don’t care about the presentation on the plate I just want good food and keep it moving

There’s also a difference between accepting and choosing…life knows more than anyone here so have faith don’t try to control everything

Buddens said something a few pods ago…

“If I’m happy and you know it….just clap your hands”

And all I’m saying here is I followed Unc KS advice for the most part and the future looking bright that’s really all…even if this chick decides to leave :manny: I’m good cause I listened to KS

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You have to be a troll because you keep ducking my question , The hell I’m going to search for something that doesn’t exist. If someone online article says he’s divisive and controversy that would be that writers opinion and I’m pretty sure it doesn’t give any contexts to it

and not liking somebody is completely fine

saluting and cheering their death is completely pathetic
k

Now that ur done, surely u will use ur time to educate yourself on why Samuel’s was toxic and hypocritical in many ways :salute:

Let me know how it goes

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Repost #509 pertaining sexual dimorphism.

"This is probably taken out of context. This doesn't come from Kevin, but from the field of anthropology, where it's called sexual dimorphism. From what I understand from another conversation I had on this, he quoted a Japanese scholar who did a "study" on this.

And there are physical anthropologists like Peter Frost, who consider Black women to have to highest ratio of sexual dimorphism. This comes from scientific racism, which is from an old field of physical anthropology. So I am not sure if Kevin meant to say this as a references point to that, or meant to say it as in a preferences to Black women the way he feels about Black women. I mean, most Black men will defend Back women for that utter nonsense. The first time I read I I was upset and still are. Then again I also heard them use Jordan Peterson as an example of manhood. This man is right wing thinker, and is not shy for supporting far right ideologies. It could be they don't know the history of early anthropological terminology like sexual dimorphism. Thus use theories they don't understand. I have to hear the conversion to understand what they meant.

And it's funny that a Japanese man who said that, because Asian men are know for feminine looks, which would make them, him, have a higher ratio in sexual dimorphism.

The way I see it, is that he the Japanese man, has no insight in how Black women look. Black women have typical traits that are feminine traits like the body shape, almond shaped eyes, higher cheekbones etc. I could say Asian women have the least body and look almost similar to that of Asian men. But as Black people we don't do that to other people, we don't write that tuff in the name of "science".

There's a number of things certain Japanese scientists have written about Black people that are troubling."

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
And all I’m saying here is I followed Unc KS advice for the most part and the future looking bright that’s really all
And that's where we disagree. He actually dedicated whole shows to the black family. He told others when it was appropriate to call in or when it was 'family only.' I remember he checked a Jewish bytch for talking slick about bw, shyt was hilarious. :mjlol:

Menna

All Star
Daps
And that's where we disagree. He actually dedicated whole shows to the black family. He told others when it was appropriate to call in or when it was 'family only.' I remember he checked a Jewish bytch for talking slick about bw, shyt was hilarious. :mjlol:
I get that he gave the advice he did to keep black family together or to help start black family together…

I took just about all of his advice that was dedicated to men and how they live their life before the women (B.W.) and it was A1 advice and I look back over the past 5-7 years and I’m glad I did what I did

I’m not in control of who comes, stays or goes … I’m in more control of my rep in my career, the figures in my accounts and my expenses/liabilities..

You are right in your point tho

But I don’t create all the rules just observe and operate within them

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I get that he gave the advice he did to keep black family together or to help start black family together…

I took just about all of his advice that was dedicated to men and how they live their life before the women (B.W.) and it was A1 advice and I look back over the past 5-7 years and I’m glad I did what I did

I’m not in control of who comes, stays or goes … I’m in more control of my rep in my career, the figures in my accounts and my expenses/liabilities..

You first work on yourself to be the best version of yourself (physically, financially, morally, intellectually etc), before you make demands. That was the whole purpose of the doctrine.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
What the fukk does joe biden have to do with Kevin Samuels?

you "bothsiders" think those on the left worship Biden like those on the right worship trump lol

:mjlol:
And here is a dumb ass proving my point
You nikkas ride Joe Biden dikk like Gianna Michaels but a black man saying
Let’s get the black family unit together
That’s devil worship
You can’t correlate because you a weak ass nikka I never respected
The father figure shyt you homotional ass nikkas use as a diss
Turns to “Oh that’s different” when pointing out flaws and failures of actual REAL LEADERS
Don’t label me a both sides you dikk in the booty fakkit
I’m a grown ass man that formulates his own opinions and lives on my square
Joe Biden looked nikkas dead in the face and said
You ain’t black if you don’t vote for me
I don’t give a fukk about the other-side because I already know their game plan
But when a party of elected officials doesn’t even try or a VP says
I’m not doing something for one group of people over the other
Then back doors and is all in the videos with Asian hate that was clear manufactured propaganda
Yeah I’m going to voice my scrutiny
Which brings me back to my original post bytch ass nikka
You cornball, nascar track hairline having fakkits
Have more smoke for a black man than a geriatric bytch
You don’t have to agree with everything the man said
I didnt
But to shyt on a nikka thats
A) Dead
B) You clearly didn’t watch all his content, especially when he went in on men
C) You coddling these delusional broke hoes and fat bytches
Sir you are clearly beneath me not only in intellect but pure no having ass life experience
Then what are we even talking about
Don’t be in my alerts sneak dapping like I’ve seen you do before
fukk you, yo momma, yo snaggle tooth kids, that fat bytch you sleep next to at night and the rest of your bloodline
Including your bytch ass father and whore of a mother

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
k

Now that ur done, surely u will use ur time to educate yourself on why Samuel’s was toxic and hypocritical in many ways :salute:

Let me know how it goes

there’s no need for me to educate myself on your bullshyt made up perceptionn of him being toxic and hypocritical because I already said it doesn’t exist.

What I do know exist is that you’re a fukking troll

the fact that you celebrated a man’s death speaks volumes.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
And here is a dumb ass proving my point
You nikkas ride Joe Biden dikk like Gianna Michaels but a black man saying
Let’s get the black family unit together
That’s devil worship
:gucci:

When did I ever say keeping black families together was devil worship?

Who are you talking to with the joe Biden worship stuff?

Can you at least @ the people you are speaking about? It looks like just random bothsides babble with no real person you are actually speaking about.

At least add quotes or something. I can’t think of any poster I’ve ever seen on this site who worships Biden and wants black families to be broken. Can you prove me wrong?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:gucci:

When did I ever say keeping black families together was devil worship?

Who are you talking to with the joe Biden worship stuff?

Can you at least @ the people you are speaking about? It looks like just random bothsides babble with no real person you are actually speaking about.

At least add quotes or something. I can’t think of any poster I’ve ever seen on this site who worships Biden and wants black families to be broken. Can you prove me wrong?

That poster has a white wife breh

leave him be :mjlol: