RIP Kevin Samuels

Menna

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: @Gloxina, Come look at this grown ass man acting like men don't choose.
I can choose and there can be resistance and hesitation…Always nuance HH always..I can choose anything I want doesn’t mean it’s for me or allows me to do what I want to do.

I rather have a 7 that is copacetic than a 9 that is :why: Once you’ve had it there’s more to the equation then just having it…a women outside of my culture isn’t a red flag for me.

Please don’t fault me for finding the path of least resistance attractive :blessed:

I’m not looking to choose or care about choosing I’m focused on success and a few pillars need to be in place for that… of course success is subjective that’s why everyone’s approach/focus is different

Last edited:

Menna

All Star
Daps
If I remember correctly I think he always said for guys to get themselves together before trying to date. You probably just had some situations that didn’t work along the way
Exactly but during those situations that didn’t work out I could have spent time furthering myself making different decisions … if you have enough things that don’t work out 2 years here 3 years there another year here … shyt gets annoying if you aren’t where you want to be as a man you gotta fall back switch it up…once you there who cares who comes and goes no need for the bs …you got it the rest is maintain while increasing and peace

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone on thecoli that laughs at the notion of dignity in relation to black people are no friends of ours.
If Kevin Samuels is the most positive black role model you can find them that is a problem. If someone that has a big platform and they are saying that black women are the least attractive woman that is anti-black.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
they do understand it, they do not wish for dignity of black people. They feel that is not "our place."
Ding, ding ding that's the winning answer right there. We are at a point where an disturbing number of Black people are co signing low class ghetto shyt and lack of morals.

We went from the Cosby Show to Reality class less TV. From going out in public looking stunning to trashy. From being shamed from having b*stard children to praising single mothers:martin:

All this shyt is glorified now and the sickening part is if you speak against you're the problem. You really can't make this shyt up

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
once dated someone who did his makeup for atlanta. said he got alot of hate amongst the women on set. but he was just quiet and kept to himself the entire time.
Of course they hated him. They have a mind of a 14 yo. You know how teenagers rebel when you tell them something? That's how most modern black American women act to any constructive criticism. Just like damn kids :scust:

Last edited:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Forget Kevin Samuels about how he look or his delivery.. it’s about the message

I didn’t agree with about 20% what he said and the comment black women are at the bottom when it comes to looks in terms of America views

But he was right about black men need to cut your hair, pull your pants up, work each year to increase your salary and have at least one suit in your closet..

Then he came at women with numbers to back up his arguments and they still didn’t listen… he told them what men want and they didn’t even care..

He literally ask sisters what do u want in a man and they list 100 things.. then he ask them what they bring and it’s :yeshrug::lupe: crickets

Vlad try to check him about big girls and Kevin had vlad stuttering when he said “ your a high value man and surrounded almost every day with high value men in your circle or on your platform, how many of those men who are not married to the woman they grew up with, looking for a big girl, loud mouth ms independent or got 3 kids by 3 different men?”

Vlad was like oh u right..

U see guys like DL HUGHLEY, Charlamagne and Envy, Ricky smiley and others say little negative things about Kevin, because them nikkas don’t want to hurt they pockets from their black women audience.. thats what u call fake

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Once the weird nikkas and cosplaying black posters show up to a thread
You already know what time it is
Anybody named black trash or buttermilk soft nikkas that run defense and post spliced up content instead of the whole video full of context
You dealing with a p*ssy ass mommas boy that scared to call these hoes what they are
And most of you nikkas that had daddy in the household
Saw his bytch ass and your uncles get ran over for years from your momma and aunties
So how could you learn the game if your own peoples was getting violated in your households
When a poster uses father figure
That tells me they have female tendencies and finger wag when they get in arguments with other dudes because they learned that shyt from their triflin mother
Listening to another man, digesting the information and formulating your own opinion
Is what a real man does
But what do I know
Joe Biden is most of you weird nikkas father figure
But you can’t say that because that makes you a c00n traitor
A black man trying to get black people to build families is a bigger threat than two white politicians that give zero fukks about black people
That’s some wild shyt
Argue you with your momma
99% of you nikkas I don’t even entertain and most are bytch nikkas I wouldn’t even hold a conversation with in real life
You could die today or love forever
And I wouldn’t shed a tear
Trust me I won’t read your mumbling @