RIP Kevin Samuels

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Once the weird nikkas and cosplaying black posters show up to a thread
You already know what time it is
Anybody named black trash or buttermilk soft nikkas that run defense and post spliced up content instead of the whole video full of context
You dealing with a p*ssy ass mommas boy that scared to call these hoes what they are
And most of you nikkas that had daddy in the household
Saw his bytch ass and your uncles get ran over for years from your momma and aunties
So how could you learn the game if your own peoples was getting violated in your households
When a poster uses father figure
That tells me they have female tendencies and finger wag when they get in arguments with other dudes because they learned that shyt from their triflin mother
Listening to another man, digesting the information and formulating your own opinion
Is what a real man does
But what do I know
Joe Biden is most of you weird nikkas father figure
But you can’t say that because that makes you a c00n traitor
A black man trying to get black people to build families is a bigger threat than two white politicians that give zero fukks about black people
That’s some wild shyt
Argue you with your momma
99% of you nikkas I don’t even entertain and most are bytch nikkas I wouldn’t even hold a conversation with in real life
You could die today or love forever
And I wouldn’t shed a tear
Trust me I won’t read your mumbling @
God damn this is the truth! It will fall on deaf ears. These are the retarded people who have the emotional intelligence of a 14 year old and lack accountability of anything.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Once the weird nikkas and cosplaying black posters show up to a thread
You already know what time it is
Anybody named black trash or buttermilk soft nikkas that run defense and post spliced up content instead of the whole video full of context
You dealing with a p*ssy ass mommas boy that scared to call these hoes what they are
And most of you nikkas that had daddy in the household
Saw his bytch ass and your uncles get ran over for years from your momma and aunties
So how could you learn the game if your own peoples was getting violated in your households
When a poster uses father figure
That tells me they have female tendencies and finger wag when they get in arguments with other dudes because they learned that shyt from their triflin mother
Listening to another man, digesting the information and formulating your own opinion
Is what a real man does
But what do I know
Joe Biden is most of you weird nikkas father figure
But you can’t say that because that makes you a c00n traitor
A black man trying to get black people to build families is a bigger threat than two white politicians that give zero fukks about black people
That’s some wild shyt
Argue you with your momma
99% of you nikkas I don’t even entertain and most are bytch nikkas I wouldn’t even hold a conversation with in real life
You could die today or love forever
And I wouldn’t shed a tear
Trust me I won’t read your mumbling @
From what I have gathered and evaluated most of these (Black) Manosphere men are Republicans. They do focus on Black male socioeconomic issues mostly.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Of course bc there are too many feminine ass dudes out here raised by women or weak men
I never understood the "father figure" perjorative. It's as though people don't like to get information.

I've read stuff about relationships from therapists just so I could be better at relationships. Does that make the author of those books my father/mother? No! It's just information.

Kevin was just one voice in the conversation and he made an impact because he was someone that looked like us saying this.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
so @Don Homer is a cac troll …. cause he still hasn’t provided any evidence of KS harming the black community :jbhmm:
yeah that must be it. Not liking Kevin Samuels means you must be white. You got it :coffee:

There are multiple articles online talking about how divisive and controversial he is. not to mention hypocritical. You waiting on me to give you something you could search yourself and then disregard isn't helping anyone :coffee:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Off yourself neanderthal. The only people advocating his death are bitter bleminists/ blk women and if you male I assume you a cave man. Now go burn in the sun you petri dish induced genetic mutation:umad:
nah, only dead nikka we laughing at is Kevin Samuels :umad: :laff:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
nah, only dead nikka we laughing at is Kevin Samuels :umad: :laff:
Celebrating a man's death who didnt kill, rape, terrorize people but just use his words to educate whether harsh or not. Karma is a bytch, I don't even need to say nothing else to you fam. Everyone else sees it, if you not a cac then that's even worse but imma just assume you are indeed a cave man troll.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I never understood the "father figure" perjorative. It's as though people don't like to get information.

I've read stuff about relationships from therapists just so I could be better at relationships. Does that make the author of those books my father/mother? No! It's just information.

Kevin was just one voice in the conversation and he made an impact because he was someone that looked like us saying this.
You have to understand that you are dealing with people who have distorted cognitive dissonance. They know the shyt is wrong, but they don't want you speaking on it. It goes back to dealing with a child. If you say something they don't like even though it's right, they get emotional and start crying. These grown people are just like that.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I can choose and there can be resistance and hesitation…Always nuance HH always..I can choose anything I want doesn’t mean it’s for me or allows me to do what I want to do.

I rather have a 7 that is copacetic than a 9 that is :why: Once you’ve had it there’s more to the equation then just having it…a women outside of my culture isn’t a red flag for me.

Please don’t fault me for finding the path of least resistance attractive :blessed:

I’m not looking to choose or care about choosing I’m focused on success and a few pillars need to be in place for that… of course success is subjective that’s why everyone’s approach/focus is different
:mjlol: Boy, stop. You got who you CHOSE. You are a grown man with agency, jrehette didn't knock you over the head and drag you away. As stated, you had lower physical standards for non- bw. :coffee:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Celebrating a man's death who didnt kill, rape, terrorize people but just use his words to educate whether harsh or not. Karma is a bytch, I don't even need to say nothing else to you fam. Everyone else sees it, if you not a cac then that's even worse but imma just assume you are indeed a cave man troll.
:laff: ok then