RIP Kevin Samuels

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
meaning what? you think he faking his death then when people who knew him out there making RIP videos? :stopitslime:

or you think the CIA put a hit on a dating advice youtuber or some other tin foil shyt? :unimpressed:

Meaning, I don't buy he just up and died of natural causes out the blue like this. Just don't buy it.

Dude came across as a relatively healthy 50 year old.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It’s not. Any type of criticism of black women especially is met with rage
People arguing online about stupid shyt and shyt that doesn’t really even matter is not an indictment on the community
Y’all ain’t got nothing but negative shyt to say about black people and be pushing these bullshyt narratives about the community as a whole
Don’t use dude death as a way to continue to shyt on black people because some people don’t act the way you want them to act

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I’m sure he’ll be missed by losers and incels all over :mjlol:

very hilarious to see coli posters draw the line at this lame nikka like y’all don’t say all kinds of wild shyt on this website :mjlol:

That's what I don't understand. This site goes in on all types of people. Men and Women.

I get no satisfaction out of this man's death, but a lot of the dudes here are doing the most over how others are reacting to the news.

When you're a polarizing individual, a lot of people will celebrate you and a lot of people will piss on you. When you're alive and dead. Kevin Samuels is no exception.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Except he wasn’t successful. I’m not gonna speak down on a dead man, but let’s not embellish him either.

Just leave it as is. He lived a good life and prolly died in some good p*ssy.
fukk outta here dog. You sound dense af. That nikka was very successful in that arena. He just wasn't publically known as many of us aren't

Daps
Wait til the conspiracy theorists start. Something about the CIA, Gloria Steinem, and secret LGBT death squads.

A poster already insinuated he was killed as revenge for Roe v. Wade being overturned. :mjlol:

Conspiracies already stated. One breh said he died at 56 and tomorrow is May 6:merchant:

:mjlol::snoop:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Never watched his videos other than random short clips I came across. Some people are sick though celebrating.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Wow just now seeing this. Has ANY Credible sources confirmed this?? Google shows nothing. This is wild crazy tho

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They do know he shytted on "ain't shyt" nikka too right?

Your first mistake was assuming women are analytical and critical thinkers.

When a child throws a tantrum and starts rolling on the floor.... are they operating logically? are they thinking critically?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Life is crazy. Dude started seeing this success in his mid 50s and 2 years later he’s dead.:francis:
Guy had almost 1.5 million subs on YouTube and was collabing with mainstream acts like Future and Nicki Minaj only a few months. Now all that grinding means nothing. :francis:
Damn didn't even get to really enjoy his success for long. :mjcry: