RIP Kevin Samuels

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Okay, folks. Let's unpack this for a minute.

There's no proof other than a screenshot that hasn't been confirmed.

There are zero details or proof of anyone being taken out of the building he resides in down in Miami or Atlanta*. Rest assured if someone was being carted out in a bag or otherwise unconscious on a stretcher, there'd be pix and people swarming.

There's literally no proof. And the folks reporting it don't have any credibility.

So yeah, I'm going to call this a hoax. While KS means well, at the end of the day, he's a narcissist. He might use his narc influence for a cause I think does more good than harm, but he's very much an attention seeker.

When he pops up on Saturday or Sunday for a show, his view count will be through the roof, and he will use many examples of people wishing death 'pon him as way to prove his point that people genuinely hate him in bad faith.

Daps
it keeps on spinning

lowkey a metaphor for life
Screenshot-767.png

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
RIP. That said, live your life. You never know when your ticket is going to get called. Enjoy this shyt. Date whomever makes you happy. Try to live a positive life, help as many people as you can, and try not to let the small things effect you.
Death comes with no warning, you never know

Remove shyt out of your life causing you unnecessary stress and enjoy the moment

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay, folks. Let's unpack this for a minute.

There's no proof other than a screenshot that hasn't been confirmed.

There are zero details or proof of anyone being taken out of the building he resides in down in Miami or Atlanta*. Rest assured if someone was being carted out in a bag or otherwise unconscious on a stretcher, there'd be pix and people swarming.

There's literally no proof. And the folks reporting it don't have any credibility.

So yeah, I'm going to call this a hoax. While KS means well, at the end of the day, he's a narcissist. He might use his narc influence for a cause I think does more good than harm, but he's very much an attention seeker.

When he pops up on Saturday or Sunday for a show, his view count will be through the roof, and he will use many examples of people wishing death 'pon him as way to prove his point that people genuinely hate him in bad faith.
If he does that I’d lose the last drop of respect I had for him

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
nah…y’all don’t understand. That man is needed in todays climate.

If black men were serious they would take bus advice and actually create platforms that celebrate them. If he died nikkas should use that to empower themselves to achieve this instead of going back and forth with women.