RIP Kevin Samuels

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She is good man y’all can relax. It’s ok to watch a few of her videos lol

I'm not hating on her she seems to be saying the right things but so did the roommates so yeah I'm weary of some folk :yeshrug:

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Here say here say and even more heresay wtf unconfirmed Twitter rumors do be posting numbers :dead:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Perhaps he actually found out it's not a rumor. I doubt anyone would confirm their friend dying based on a rumor

Did he go into detail? Explained how he died? What happened? Anything besides, "omg my friend died!"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP if true.Never watched his videos before.When the algorithm puts you in the front page, you're watered down.The truly profound folks get pushed way to the back & out of sight.I think this whole social media thing is rigged & controlled.I remember a dude by the name of Sargent Willie Pete.He was on that Kevin Samuels steez way back in '07.I think he was more thought provoking, but they made sure to muffle his azz quick.He was hilarious to me.Made brilliant observations, but would get frustrated, and lose his shyt from time to time:pachaha:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:

I guess.

I didn't really believe that dudes REALLY loved this nikka like that, but judging from these emotional responses.... nikkas was right on the money saying that this dude really fulfilled a fatherly/idol role for some of y'all huh? :gucci:

Well.. Imma let yall grieve I guess. :francis: