RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If AMS wasn’t so lazy he could easily put the movement on his back and I believe it’s no one else that even can come close. But he seems content with his Patreon Money
Hell no, no more mackin nikkas. All nikkas do is Mack. We need Black women to be realistic and BM and BW to be married and stay married.

Daps
Okay, folks. Let's unpack this for a minute.

There's no proof other than a screenshot that hasn't been confirmed.

There are zero details or proof of anyone being taken out of the building he resides in down in Miami or Atlanta*. Rest assured if someone was being carted out in a bag or otherwise unconscious on a stretcher, there'd be pix and people swarming.

There's literally no proof. And the folks reporting it don't have any credibility.

So yeah, I'm going to call this a hoax. While KS means well, at the end of the day, he's a narcissist. He might use his narc influence for a cause I think does more good than harm, but he's very much an attention seeker.

When he pops up on Saturday or Sunday for a show, his view count will be through the roof, and he will use many examples of people wishing death 'pon him as way to prove his point that people genuinely hate him in bad faith.

Yall nikkas is delusional, there's no helping yall.

Mans really typed a novel cause he can't accept the fact that his dad is gone, said his dad is faking his death.

:deadmanny: