RIP Kevin Samuels

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The one thing I noticed with my dad is he was the hardest grinder in the world in his 20-40s but even in his 60s, you can tell he had to take a major step back. For Kev, he is grindin so hard. Flights, appearances, etc. That weighs on the body.
He needed a long vacation
Man was travelling everyday etc

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You think this nikka was a prophet, or imparting wisdom some random Locker Room nikka wasn't spitting? shyt is embarrassing. nikka wasn't special. He was a Jordan Peterson know-nothing hero to lost motherfukkers. FOH with that bullshyt.
Yea. With this post its obvious you never checked out a Kevin Samuels live on Youtube or IG.

Comparing him to Jordan Peterson?
The man was a celebrity image consultant who wore suits and talked about black men being better to compete...

Why are yall comparing him to people who radicalize people to political violence?

:gucci:

Are we talking about the same Kevin Samuels?
Ive never seen anything remotely hateful from him about Black Women.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
You think this nikka was a prophet, or imparting wisdom some random Locker Room nikka wasn't spitting? shyt is embarrassing. nikka wasn't special. He was a Jordan Peterson know-nothing hero to lost motherfukkers. FOH with that bullshyt.
nobody is calling him a father figure, he just spoke for what many already believed in and gained the bandwidth to penetrate through a mass audience of people who otherwise wouldn’t have listened. it was fun to see him trigger people like you and the lazy entitled women. good for you if this situation helps you to sleep better at night.. i guess:yeshrug: