RIP Kevin Samuels

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
I understand why women hate KS... but why do men hate him?

Kevin didnt say anything to men besides "shut the fukk up, dress nice, smell good, and work 16 hours a day"

whats wrong with that? you nikkas dusty? you nikkas stink? you nikkas lazy?

I'm not understanding....

A lot of men are raised to worship and fear women. It's a matriarchal community.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
He made a career out of shytting on black women. Single black women who were trying to better themselves by finding a man who could provide. Single black mothers who were looking for a father figure for their children. I’m not saying I’m happy he’s dead (if he is). I’m saying that when you put hatred and negativity out into the universe, don’t be surprised when it comes back to bite you. Let this be a wake up call to all the misogynoirists out there. You know who you are…

Last edited:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how fake news spreads so fast. I remember when Russia invading Ukraine there were so many people posting bullshyt fake news on twitter. Footage of soldiers jumping out of planes.....from years ago. Routine transport of ballistic missiles being transferred from one facility to another.....from years ago. All being presented as, "OMG IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! RUSSIA IS READY TO USE NUKES!"

shyts crazy how no one cares about the truth anymore. So many people 'confirming' that this guy is dead. Influencers desperate for subscribers/followers and desperate to be the 'first' one to report the news. If Kevin turns out to be alive and well these people will look like fools. And hopefully no one listens to anything they have to say in the future (i.e.: Anton Daniels, Tasha K, etc.)

who on earth started the rumor? seems like it didn't come from his family, but some random online site

'Gossip of the City'

https://twitter.com/GOTCITYTEA
Login • Instagram

Daps