RIP Kevin Samuels

concise

Veteran
Daps
It requires specific events though.
Unlike heart attack..it has to be like a blood clot...
And its even rarer if dude did exercises like running...also..it comes with warnings...like fatigue...

Grinding 16 hour days regularly and needing red bulls to function is a clear sign ... human bodies aren't meant to function like that long term.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
56 is ridiculous man.

Figured it would be a heart attack too with how hard he grinds :mjcry:
The one thing I noticed with my dad is he was the hardest grinder in the world in his 20-40s but even in his 60s, you can tell he had to take a major step back. For Kev, he is grindin so hard. Flights, appearances, etc. That weighs on the body.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
so at this point influencers who are able to contact him and were saying don't believe the rumors are sending their regards
damn R.I.P.
I didn't agree with everything he said but his work ethic was something to behold
he kept working on himself until he became the a household name :wow:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
RIP to dude, but why do so many of y'all give a damn? He was a huckster, plain and simple. Nothing positive about this clown.

Naw...

Umar Johnson fits that definition. He was tricking people's hard earned monies for a imaginary school.

That fat Walrus isn't no different than these jacklegged preachers who wanna tell Black Women what they wanna hear to collect donations.