RIP Kevin Samuels

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
You don’t think it was scrubbed? I’ve heard the clip with PLENTY of context.. did you need more?

If I find it, what you gonna say then?

But nah, I don't watch full Kevin Samuels show
But I seen the clip
:beli:

Yall seeyim sayin brehs?

Yall wana sit here n argue with these folk? They got they mind made up. Can we move forward discussing this with people who get it?

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...

Yall seeyim sayin brehs?

Yall wana sit here n argue with these folk? They got they mind made up. Can we move forward discussing this with people who get it?
It's funny Kevin Samuels came up in conversation in real life twice... Both times I asked them if they've seen a full show both said no... Immediately changed subjects...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Yall seeyim sayin brehs?

I got to watch a whole show of a dude whose only accomplishment is getting other fools to watch him before I can form an opinion? :mjlol:

What good context is there for, Black women aren't the most attractive?

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked that Kevin Samuels tried to tell Black Men they have value in this world and are deserving of love, affection, and the outcomes they want in life in spite of the world trying to tell us the opposite.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I liked that Kevin Samuels tried to tell Black Men they have value in this world and are deserving of love, affection, and the outcomes they want in life in spite of the world trying to tell us the opposite.
and for this some bm are glad he's dead, smh "you can't make this shyt up"

:francis:

Last edited: