RIP Emuparadise *edit We byke somehow 8/29/21

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Domino effect is taking place.

Enjoy Coolroms and others places while you can, they're gonna be shutting down out of fear soon too to avoid potentially getting sued.
A gaming torrent site I frequent (unnamed because feds watching) is getting shook and thinking of reverting to only posting MAME sets like they did back in the day.

Thank God I had the foresight to download those fullsets when I did
full

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone who hasn't backed up complete sets at this point lost. Storage is getting cheaper by the year.
Not really. You can easily find torrents with every game for MAME, and all of the consoles 16-bit and backwards.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
nintendo is lame for trying to ruin the fun. why the fukk would i pay out the ass for a 20 year old video game? virtual console sucks too.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
I heard that ninteNin bout to crush buildings with there new vurtvir console for the switch... supposedly every retro game will be available

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Download the full romsets for nes/snes/genesis/n64/gba NOW while u still can. You should be able to host all of those on free cloud services.

Gen 5 and above is where it gets a bit tricky. Im in the process of downloading all the dc/ps2/gamecube isos i need now but i'll only be able to back them up on my personal harddrives and obviously they don't last forever.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I don't understand the point in shutting down these rom hosting sites for old ass games that aren't even available anymore

If i wanna go play some fukkin Digimon World 3 for nostalgia I should be able to download and play it if I can't fukkin buy it from the damn manufacturer anymore :martin:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I've been putting off setting my Shield up as a retro gaming system for years :mjcry: I thought I had more time. I'm just going to do like others and download everything.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I've been using this for a few weeks....its not perfect....Dreamcast and PSP games seem to have issues working with this...as well as games that required 2 discs. Otherwise this is a nice little workaround and I've been still able to download games with it.

Luckily Emuparadise removed links but left the content on their servers, so its very easy to still download.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So I've been using this for a few weeks....its not perfect....Dreamcast and PSP games seem to have issues working with this...as well as games that required 2 discs. Otherwise this is a nice little workaround and I've been still able to download games with it.

Luckily Emuparadise removed links but left the content on their servers, so its very easy to still download.

We been eating off this for weeks. Delete this before they take it down :damn: