RIP Emuparadise *edit We byke somehow 8/29/21

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I was just about to set up retropi on this rasperry pi 3 I just bought.
If someone cares to point me in the right direction for ROMS I'd appreciate it.
I haven't kept up with these types of sites in years.
what systems do you want. I would torrent the whole library it would only take a few mins and they are only a few gbs.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
what systems do you want. I would torrent the whole library it would only take a few mins and they are only a few gbs.
Well for the RetroPi arcade I'm building at an absolute minimum I would like:

NES
SNES
Sega Genesis
Dreamcast
MAME

Extras would be:

Gamecube
N64
NEO GEO
PS1
PS2
Wii

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest

VPN and dont seed and you should be safe. Test first tho. test for virus first. I got mine from her but you never know:whoa:
The bolded work on the pi w/o without performance issues but cant emulate the rest.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
VPN and dont seed and you should be safe. Test first tho. test for virus first. I got mine from her but you never know:whoa:
The bolded work on the pi w/o without performance issues but cant emulate the rest.
Thanks for this.
+rep.
I'll check it all out ASAP.

You said the bolded work on the pi without issues; I thought PS1 was supposed to work fine on the Pi3 which is what I got.
I already bought the Raspberry Pi 3 and all of the buttons I would want for the cabinet.
Soon as I have some free time I'm picking up an MDF panel at home depot and starting on the project.

Honestly, more than anything I want a cabinet that can easily play:

Street Fighter 2
PacMan
Rival Schools
Ghosts and Goblins
Mortal Kombat 3
Metal Slug
Samurai Showdown
Tekken 3
King Of Fighters 98
Killer Instinct

These, along with some others are my "must haves".
If the build goes well and I outgrow it, I can see myself building another one with a solid PC inside of it instead of the Raspberry Pi 3.
It would be nuts if I could get Dreamcast games to work because then I could put Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Project Justice on there which would be insane.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Thanks for this.
+rep.
I'll check it all out ASAP.

You said the bolded work on the pi without issues; I thought PS1 was supposed to work fine on the Pi3 which is what I got.
I already bought the Raspberry Pi 3 and all of the buttons I would want for the cabinet.
Soon as I have some free time I'm picking up an MDF panel at home depot and starting on the project.

Honestly, more than anything I want a cabinet that can easily play:

Street Fighter 2
PacMan
Rival Schools
Ghosts and Goblins
Mortal Kombat 3
Metal Slug
Samurai Showdown
Tekken 3
King Of Fighters 98
Killer Instinct

These, along with some others are my "must haves".
If the build goes well and I outgrow it, I can see myself building another one with a solid PC inside of it instead of the Raspberry Pi 3.
It would be nuts if I could get Dreamcast games to work because then I could put Marvel Vs Capcom 2 and Project Justice on there which would be insane.

Yeah the ps1 works but there isnt a big dump because ps1 game files are so big. You gotta google the ps1 game name + torrent.

All Star
Daps
:blessed:

Been looking for a Neo Geo set for a while, now. Idk why they're so hard to come by.

:salute:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ISO ZONE :mindblown:
Can someone offer options for ps2, iso zone had the best collection and speed s:to:

Last edited:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Domino effect is taking place.

Enjoy Coolroms and others places while you can, they're gonna be shutting down out of fear soon too to avoid potentially getting sued.