RIP Emuparadise *edit We byke somehow 8/29/21

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was going to make an emuparadise alternative that's more like mega.nz where the roms are hosted on the cloud. But I wasn't motivated enough to go through with the idea.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I haven't played Tokyo Xtreme Racer but I could check it out. Virtua Tennis was great too and I wasn't even that much of a tennis fan.

It's dope. You go diving around on the highway looking for other racers. Once you find them you flash your lights at them. If they with it, then ya race. It's similar to a fighting game where ya start off with max health. Whoever is losing the race goes losing their health. So ya don't race until a finish line, ya race to stay in front of the other one for a longer period of time. Different racers are part of different crews. If you beat a couple of racers from 1 crew then their leader comes looking for you to call you out.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
It's dope. You go diving around on the highway looking for other racers. Once you find them you flash your lights at them. If they with it, then ya race. It's similar to a fighting game where ya start off with max health. Whoever is losing the race goes losing their health. So ya don't race until a finish line, ya race to stay in front of the other one for a longer period of time. Different racers are part of different crews. If you beat a couple of racers from 1 crew then their leader comes looking for you to call you out.
yea that game was dope.

Good site but keep that on the DL Hughley
a couple sites workin on a membership-only service. I fukk with two of those, where the pass to access the site changes weekly, tho I cant invite people. they gotta run through certain channels.

Usually I just post modifications I make to games there

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
All of these emulated games are on torrent sites and have been since I was in school damn near 15 years ago.

This website made it easy with the direct downloading but every game can be found elsewhere.

Try that Xbox 360 forum

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm gonna have to scoop a new external and milk the hell out of this site.
Thanks breh.
Is the only way to download the ROMS one at a time?
Or is there an option somewhere to grab the whole directory for each system?

I'm not sure how to download multiple ROMs at once. There may be a method that I'm unaware of.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm not sure how to download multiple ROMs at once. There may be a method that I'm unaware of.

I'm gonna have to scoop a new external and milk the hell out of this site.
Thanks breh.
Is the only way to download the ROMS one at a time?
Or is there an option somewhere to grab the whole directory for each system?

Jdownloader. Thank me later! :wow: