RIP Comedian Teddy Ray

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man this shyt sucks. Dude was funny in everything I've seen him in, skits, standup, roasts, interviews etc.

All thse people commenting "Who"?, "I didnt know him", etc....YES you did know who he was. Cuz if you on the internet or social media you've definitely seen that "Double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon" clip from the ADD video. He even got a know your meme page for that

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Not just her.......... the entire LA comedy scene is bout to be hurt... I mean Lewis Belt (who he did a Comedy Podcast with), Precious, Kraig Facts, Slink, C. Holcomb, maaaan everybody fukked with Teddy. Sad shyt is I was telling my boys about how funny he was, and how his weight gain had gotten out of control. :snoop:

Even in the Youtube comments of his podcast with Lewis Belt, people were saying Teddy didn't look good and needed to take care of himself. :mjcry:

EDIT: Damn I forgot about Doboy, his right hand man, that nikka about to be back on the bottle after this :damn:
hoping doboy can get through this.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
fukk!

Did he die from bad health? He really should have worked on losing that weight man. This shyt is crazy.

RIP to him. Dude was hilarious and a really great comedian and it's sad cause he was so young.

Daps
Dude was the funniest on all def digital.

I remember Corey had him on the 5150 show a few years ago too.

Crazy dude had to have been still in his 20s maybe just hitting his 30s at the oldest. Very sad to hear:rip:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unfamiliar but from these clips he seem to have a balance between black and white humor.