RIP Comedian Teddy Ray

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Not just her.......... the entire LA comedy scene is bout to be hurt... I mean Lewis Belt (who he did a Comedy Podcast with), Precious, Kraig Facts, Slink, C. Holcomb, maaaan everybody fukked with Teddy. Sad shyt is I was telling my boys about how funny he was, and how his weight gain had gotten out of control. :snoop:

Even in the Youtube comments of his podcast with Lewis Belt, people were saying Teddy didn't look good and needed to take care of himself. :mjcry:

EDIT: Damn I forgot about Doboy, his right hand man, that nikka about to be back on the bottle after this :damn:
bro i was just watching the pod ep with Kraig Smith & everybody in the comments was saying how worried they were about him 🤦🏾‍♂️

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bruh wtf, R.I.P Teddy dude was fukkin hilarious

that LA comedy coalition is gonna have a huge hole with him gone:mjcry:

R.I.P

timeless

All Star
Daps
I loved his comedy! He was so funny, especially when he was clowning Pat. Wow this is saddening ❤❤❤ God rest your soul Teddy, hope there is peace and happiness on the other side waiting for you.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
me too breh..I’m kinda bummed out about this
breh i had this dark feeling watching bro chain smoke those blunts I KNEW he was going through something. the way bro inhaled the smoke, those weren't recreational tokes off the blunt. breh was going through it man. damn rest easy teddy fucccckkkkk

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
how did he pass? because when i put it on YT they making it seem he passed in a car accident

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Not just her.......... the entire LA comedy scene is bout to be hurt... I mean Lewis Belt (who he did a Comedy Podcast with), Precious, Kraig Facts, Slink, C. Holcomb, maaaan everybody fukked with Teddy. Sad shyt is I was telling my boys about how funny he was, and how his weight gain had gotten out of control. :snoop:

Even in the Youtube comments of his podcast with Lewis Belt, people were saying Teddy didn't look good and needed to take care of himself. :mjcry:

EDIT: Damn I forgot about Doboy, his right hand man, that nikka about to be back on the bottle after this :damn:
Teddy was cool with all groups in the LA comedy scene it seems

cool with the transplants like Tahir, Doboy, Lewis

cool with the LA natives like Kraig, Bigg Jahh, Boo, brent, Patrick

hes def gonna gonna leave a huge hole in LA

Last edited: