RIP Comedian Teddy Ray

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I know Kamirah White is going through it. They were super close.
R.I.P. Teddy Ray.

Not just her.......... the entire LA comedy scene is bout to be hurt... I mean Lewis Belt (who he did a Comedy Podcast with), Precious, Kraig Facts, Slink, C. Holcomb, maaaan everybody fukked with Teddy. Sad shyt is I was telling my boys about how funny he was, and how his weight gain had gotten out of control. :snoop:

Even in the Youtube comments of his podcast with Lewis Belt, people were saying Teddy didn't look good and needed to take care of himself. :mjcry:

EDIT: Damn I forgot about Doboy, his right hand man, that nikka about to be back on the bottle after this :damn:

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Not just her.......... the entire LA comedy scene is bout to be hurt... I mean Lewis Belt (who he did a Comedy Podcast with), Precious, Kraig Facts, Slink, C. Holcomb, maaaan everybody fukked with Teddy. Sad shyt is I was telling my boys about how funny he was, and how his weight gain had gotten out of control. :snoop:

Even in the Youtube comments of his podcast with Lewis Belt, people were saying Teddy didn't look good and needed to take care of himself. :mjcry:
Facts.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

EDIT: Damn I forgot about Doboy, his right hand man, that nikka about to be back on the bottle after this :damn:

Yeah him and Lewis Belt do that podcast and they both came to Dallas on tour.

Both of those guys were super humble and welcoming after the show.

Teddy said he was working with a trainer recently. People in the comments really loved Teddy and wanted to see him be around

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Real spit, I'd put a 5150 hold on Doboy fr. Dude was already going through it before with the weight gain and alcohol. Buddy is SUPER sensitive about his friends.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Damn just recently saw him on something and immediately told my wife he didn’t look like he was doing well. Super funny dude, great personality, definitely sucks.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rip. I only knew him from that video in the op about tj coming out the nail shop. Seemed like a funny dude