RIP, Bill Paxton Dead at 61.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
here is the marc maron podcast episode he was on a couple weeks ago.

edit: Bill Paxton's part of the podcast starts at about 25minutes in.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not my nikka Hudson. Gonna cop Near Dark on Blu-ray now. Damn. RIP like a motherfukker.
273ce8c99f971a4414b0212a17ca59598b19beef767f025ff24a41d57023ea89.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wow. And this was right before Valentines Day. :wow: An hour and forty one minutes here I come. :whoo:
you'll have to skip through part of the beginning because it's a diferent guest. I can't remember when Bill's part started I think it was 30-40 minuites in.. let me find it for you real quick

edit. It's about 25 minutes in when Bill comes on.

I edited my above youtube post so it starts at that time automatically.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Only man to be killed by a Alien Predator and Terminator.
RIP
When I grew up, I had a pet named Hicks. After I watched the movie more, I wished he had been Hudson.

This is weirdly the first celebrity death that has ever affected me. Some of it is that I always loved Paxton and his roles, and I always heard he was a great person.

Another part of it is sort of realizing my own mortality in an odd way. I grew up on movies like Aliens, and seeing him so young and vibrant in that movie feels just like yesterday. Granted, Paxton did die young, because 61 isn't that old, but holy shyt. It seems like just yesterday he was in his 20's/30's. Feels like a part of my childhood died (Aliens is in my top 5 movies of all time, and my favorite action/sci-fi movie ever), and I always appreciated Paxton's work, and I was so glad to see him get shown love as he got older. TV shows like Big Love really gave him a chance to show his great character work, and where other supporting actors of his generation like Michael Biehn never maintained success as they moved into the 21st century, I thought Paxton did a great job at that.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
"Oh, you want some too!?" :pacspit:

aliens-hudson.gif

I was always :mjcry: when he got dragged down to his death in Aliens. Dude was the funniest character in the movie. He lowkey had so many of the most classic lines.
RIP, and prayers for his family, friends, and loved ones. :salute:
Was cowardly for a lot of the movie and went out like the true bad ass that he claimed to be.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
He made every role memorable, regardless of the screentime. Shyt, even adding him to SHIELD is when it started to pick up.
was gonna say this.
Agents of Shield definitely got better around the time he joined the show.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This really sucks.

I was just watching trespass last night
First movie that comes to mind when thinking about him. I liked that Hatfields and McCoys also...not to mention Next of Kin.

:mjcry: RIP.... I loved his work great underrated actor
This.

:mjcry: The Terminator
:mjcry: Commando
:mjcry: Aliens
:mjcry:Predator 2
:mjcry: Saw John F. Kennedy get shot.

I'm a big sci-fi fan so I remember him in all these. I don't think he's ever had a bad role. Like Order66 said...just an underrated actor. This sucks man.

I never knew he saw Kennedy get shot.