Ringin' in the New Year with Old School: #2 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #3 Michigan St. Spartans

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yes, honestly that was our most talented team overall (offense, defense, special teams). We had McElroy, Ingram, Richardson, Lacy, Julio, Maze, Michael Williams (who plays for the Pats now), Dareus, Kirkpatrick, Barron, Upshaw, Moseley, just an all around talented team, but we got complacent.

And you would think that mcelroy or someone like williams (older guys) would be like lets do this shyt again. Idk where the teams mindset was after the SC lost. We could beat anyone on our schedule with them cats but i agree we got too complacent

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Saban still has soft spot for the Green & White...he still wears a Green tie during his press conferences the week we play Michigan.

There was a rumor back when that Saban and Izzo are both Free Masons and are still close.

One of, if not his first head coaching gig am i right? I could see coaches having that mutual respect with the school (your first big head coaching job anyway) that gave you that first chance to prove yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
One of, if not his first head coaching gig am i right? I could see coaches having that mutual respect with the school (your first big head coaching job anyway) that gave you that first chance to prove yourself.

His first big coaching job. I think he was at UToledo first IIRC.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That 2010 Bama team was fukkin legit. fukk garcia for going joe montana on us that year which started our downfall
God himself couldn't have stopped Auburn that year

Something's are just meant to happen and Cam Newton makes all those things happen :manny:

Crizzy

Daps
Reppin
RMFT
God himself couldn't have stopped Auburn that year

Something's are just meant to happen and Cam Newton makes all those things happen :manny:

That second half of the iron bowl that year was some of the craziest shyt I've seen

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That second half of the iron bowl that year was some of the craziest shyt I've seen
I don't even remember how, but the fact that we somehow clamped Julio, Ingram, Richardson, Maze, and everyone else for almost an entire half is amazing. Guys were playing out of their mind.