Rihanna

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
She always does. Which makes rappers like Bow Wow fronting about private gets look extra sus,

Cause someone filthy rich as her is on commercial flights alot and has been seen at JFK and LAX alot

So much stupidity in this post.

First of all not everytime you hear a rumor of her with someone doesnt mean its true or it means she fukking them. Sometimes PR.companies throw out names for a.reason

Like when she and Chris were first getting back together again and they used random names to link her to cause they werent ready to admit.they were together yet

Secondly i aint saying she hasnt fukked around alot but yall make it out to be the extreme,

And that herpes shyt...yall quoting 10 year old gossip like birds, one of those fools that go in a barbershop talking about how u "heard" rihanna got herpes

If u google beyonce.herpes u can find sites claiming she has it too and she been with one person for like 15 years every celeb has that rumor attached to.them. Stop repeating gossip u read on yahoo answers in 8th grade

Thirdly i dont even know i have to say this in the first place but it goes.back to.what i said before

I have yet to see a female.poster on the coli.be obsessed with rihanna's body count how.u guys are,

@InDePickWest is what im saying wrong? we need a thread on this, grown "men" more obsessed about a chick sleeping around then women

Fool u see an ass in front of u but u talking about how she looks good but u heard she been ran through

So if she was ran through that is a deal.breaker? are.u wifing her son?
Just look at the ass and.enjoy it

Stop.gossiping like.a.female

Nicki is ran through also....and?

Draya is ran through also and is great to look at?

Amber Rose is too. only thing annoying about.her is her attention hoeing, but.still.good.to look at

Who's gonna read all that?:comeon:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who's gonna read all that?:comeon:

Can the coli ever not make a predictable post?

She's getting thicker :wow:

How has no one impregnated her yet? This makes no sense, crazy girls are usually the first ones to birth. :wow:

Lol cause she using condoms breh.

And she would probably make it Lebron if he wasnt married.

She got all this paper now and the struggle with women like her is they want someone who is on their level money wise or richer than her.

The predicament she is in ...is that there is no Black man on the scene right now other than Lebron but he is taken.

She would have let it be Drake but he is a chronic cornball

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all the coli nikkas that say a woman who is 30, no kids, never been married, and dont have a boyfriend, must have something wrong with them?

Where did all of you go?

Daps
Where are all the coli nikkas that say a woman who is 30, no kids, never been married, and dont have a boyfriend, must have something wrong with them?

Where did all of you go?
Lames change like the season no code no foundation. When I read something a lame has written or hear the words come out a lames mouth i can not comprehend it, almost like a different language. Watch a lames actions and they will tell you everything smh.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Where did all of you go?
It's nothing wrong with Rihanna nut ass?:gucci:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's nothing wrong with Rihanna nut ass?:gucci:

I dont understand the statement or question your asking

And i dont like to talk about celebs personality if i never met them unless the word is so bad about them

Someone like Nicki i can talk about because i know people who have said the stories of her bad attitude are true

Compared to Rihanna where people say despite her twitter antics ovet the years she is real cool in person and down to earth and funny.

People grow breh...yall make her out to be some demon. And im not even caping cause ive heard Everyone say she is cool.

At least she is grown up now being 29 compared to Nicki who is in her mid 30s hated by everyone

We should make a have you ever met a celeb thread on here

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont understand the statement or question your asking

And i dont like to talk about celebs personality if i never met them unless the word is so bad about them

Someone like Nicki i can talk about because i know people who have said the stories of her bad attitude are true

Compared to Rihanna where people say despite her twitter antics ovet the years she is real cool in person and down to earth and funny.

People grow breh...yall make her out to be some demon. And im not even caping cause ive heard Everyone say she is cool.

At least she is grown up now being 29 compared to Nicki who is in her mid 30s hated by everyone

We should make a have you ever met a celeb thread on here

Your entire assesment of these people is what people say about them or their public image (as defined by others).

Rihanna, between dropping nudes every few years, smashing the dude who blacked her eye damn near a decade ago and constantly being inebriated in public, doesn't put forth the kind of qualities that dudes look for in a wife (which is what the initial question was about "What's wrong with her")

nikkas not wifing brawds that play-fukkin dudes for the last 9 years, got punched all on and shyt lol.... That's a dub.
Drunkard chicks? Dub.
Social media nude queens? Dub.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your entire assesment of these people is what people say about them or their public image (as defined by others).

Rihanna, between dropping nudes every few years, smashing the dude who blacked her eye damn near a decade ago and constantly being inebriated in public, doesn't put forth the kind of qualities that dudes look for in a wife (which is what the initial question was about "What's wrong with her")

nikkas not wifing brawds that play-fukkin dudes for the last 9 years, got punched all on and shyt lol.... That's a dub.
Drunkard chicks? Dub.
Social media nude queens? Dub.

I dont get the punched on shyt? saying that sounds so idiotic,

Constantly being inebriated in public? stop exagerrating

Social media nude queen? she has never dropped nudes on social media, stop talking out your ass.

You seem like the type to mention how she always naked in music videos when thrlere is like 3 vids out of 60 where she is then generalize that to mean always

But anyway we know about everyday dudes breh. She is a rich celeb, its not gonna be impossible for her to be wifed up despite all this

I keep telling u guys u take this way too seriously more than women themselves. Especially since she is someone alot of us wont ever meet. let people live their lives and stop being stuck on shyt.

Yall give men so many passes but let women suffer for mistakes their made their whole life

Pac was out there in his 20s helping to kidnap people and forcing them to drink piss

Getting little kids shot and killed...

And doing all sorts of demonic shyt. And yes i know he is dead, but if he had lived u gonna be stuck on that if he was changing?

Plenty of other rappers or men in general did crazy shyt and get passes, but yall got this extreme hate.on letting chicks suffer

U always say hoes belong to the game ...ok then why its always an issue if they get wifed up then?

The same criticisms u give them when they wanna change do the same for the men when they wanna change. people only seem to be "real" when they are another man.

If she wanted to sleep around that was her choice. get over it. always trying to be so definite about them never finding love. it comes across as real petty,

A chick being loose or a hoe dont mean they a bad person, and again i aint simping cause i wouldnt wife one, just saying yall are too stuck on it

And she 29 that aint even old that much. now if she is chilli territory of not being wifed up then yes that is a problem

She out here helping more people's lives than me and u so what reason do u have to be so hard?

What are u doing?

She is a nut but has benefited.more people than yourself right?

U on your ass eating sunflower seeds judging people like an old lady while she is using scholarship programs to give full tuition to people in the caribbean and America and paying $1 million to her home country's biggest hospital to afford equipment that helps save people's lives who have cancer

My second cousin from Jamaica who is more ambitious than me got her tuition paid to go to college in NY(full tuition) because of her

You think im gonna give a shyt about a body count? no im gonna always appreciate this cause she is doing good work without bragging

Son grow the fukk up this isnt middle school

Last edited:

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
We told them about these skinny chicks and they didnt listen

You can mold them into being thick rather than a thick chick turning fat

This looks even better cause she got thick in the natural way

Theris a nice pic of her in a sundress from when she was in barbados i wish i could post now but im on my phone :wow:

But man she was looking nice and tan
How?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I dont get the punched on shyt? saying that sounds so idiotic,

Constantly being inebriated in public? stop exagerrating

Social media nude queen? she has never dropped nudes on social media, stop talking out your ass.

You seem like the type to mention how she always naked in music videos when thrlere is like 3 vids out of 60 where she is then generalize that to mean always

But anyway we know about everyday dudes breh. She is a rich celeb, its not gonna be impossible for her to be wifed up despite all this

I keep telling u guys u take this way too seriously more than women themselves. Especially since she is someone alot of us wont ever meet. let people live their lives and stop being stuck on shyt.

Yall give men so many passes but let women suffer for mistakes their made their whole life

Pac was out there in his 20s helping to kidnap people and forcing them to drink piss

Getting little kids shot and killed...

And doing all sorts of demonic shyt. And yes i know he is dead, but if he had lived u gonna be stuck on that if he was changing?

Plenty of other rappers or men in general did crazy shyt and get passes, but yall got this extreme hate.on letting chicks suffer

U always say hoes belong to the game ...ok then why its always an issue if they get wifed up then?

The same criticisms u give them when they wanna change do the same for the men when they wanna change. people only seem to be "real" when they are another man.

If she wanted to sleep around that was her choice. get over it. always trying to be so definite about them never finding love. it comes across as real petty,

A chick being loose or a hoe dont mean they a bad person, and again i aint simping cause i wouldnt wife one, just saying yall are too stuck on it

And she 29 that aint even old that much. now if she is chilli territory of not being wifed up then yes that is a problem

She out here helping more people's lives than me and u so what reason do u have to be so hard?

What are u doing?

She is a nut but has benefited.more people than yourself right?

U on your ass eating sunflower seeds judging people like an old lady while she is using scholarship programs to give full tuition to people in the caribbean and America and paying $1 million to her home country's biggest hospital to afford equipment that helps save people's lives who have cancer

My second cousin from Jamaica who is more ambitious than me got her tuition paid to go to college in NY(full tuition) because of her

You think im gonna give a shyt about a body count? no im gonna always appreciate this cause she is doing good work without bragging

Son grow the fukk up this isnt middle school

Ayo that was MAD long and I seen wild bold letters so I'ma just let you tell. Hurd u, sis.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ayo that was MAD long and I seen wild bold letters so I'ma just let you tell. Hurd u, sis.

And i expected a response like this.

It isnt a shock your a childish individual

You are they type who wont mature until you are 45