Rihanna

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

for the past decade I had celebrity crushes, and local crushes come and go. RHianna hands down remain my longest crush... I been crushing on Rhi since a teen.

That's special.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

for the past decade I had celebrity crushes, and local crushes come and go. RHianna hands down remain my longest crush... I been crushing on Rhi since a teen.

That's special.
Since SOS breh

:salute: to Rih reinventing herself time after time

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'd leave it in.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
She always does. Which makes rappers like Bow Wow fronting about private gets look extra sus,

Cause someone filthy rich as her is on commercial flights alot and has been seen at JFK and LAX alot

So much stupidity in this post.

First of all not everytime you hear a rumor of her with someone doesnt mean its true or it means she fukking them. Sometimes PR.companies throw out names for a.reason

Like when she and Chris were first getting back together again and they used random names to link her to cause they werent ready to admit.they were together yet

Secondly i aint saying she hasnt fukked around alot but yall make it out to be the extreme,

And that herpes shyt...yall quoting 10 year old gossip like birds, one of those fools that go in a barbershop talking about how u "heard" rihanna got herpes

If u google beyonce.herpes u can find sites claiming she has it too and she been with one person for like 15 years every celeb has that rumor attached to.them. Stop repeating gossip u read on yahoo answers in 8th grade

Thirdly i dont even know i have to say this in the first place but it goes.back to.what i said before

I have yet to see a female.poster on the coli.be obsessed with rihanna's body count how.u guys are,

@InDePickWest is what im saying wrong? we need a thread on this, grown "men" more obsessed about a chick sleeping around then women

Fool u see an ass in front of u but u talking about how she looks good but u heard she been ran through

So if she was ran through that is a deal.breaker? are.u wifing her son?
Just look at the ass and.enjoy it

Stop.gossiping like.a.female

Nicki is ran through also....and?

Draya is ran through also and is great to look at?

Amber Rose is too. only thing annoying about.her is her attention hoeing, but.still.good.to look at

This is very emotional posting and you negged me lol. Who's obsessing on body counts? I just said dudes are too thirsty on here and put celebrities on pedestals.

You sit here and say oh y'all gossip and then you say "when her and Chris got back together blah blah blah..." like you know them or something. fukk outta here. Then you say Beyoncé has been with one person for 15 years lmao. How the fukk do you know?

I hope you're a female.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
these are some of the most ordinary looking pictures of an ordinary looking chick

yall lames are wrapped up in this big head ass broads fame and money like a bunch of cackling queens

I am not like you dudes. at all. :hhh:
Log off then lil bih