Trinidad
shes almost 30... and you can see it
all I'm seeing is me balls deep.

full

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let young coli no p*ssy nikkas tell it you supposedly:flabbynsick:status when you get into your 30's and older:usure:

We told them about these skinny chicks and they didnt listen

You can mold them into being thick rather than a thick chick turning fat

This looks even better cause she got thick in the natural way

Theris a nice pic of her in a sundress from when she was in barbados i wish i could post now but im on my phone :wow:

But man she was looking nice and tan

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rihanna flying commercial. First class, though.

She always does. Which makes rappers like Bow Wow fronting about private gets look extra sus,

Cause someone filthy rich as her is on commercial flights alot and has been seen at JFK and LAX alot

Few things:

Y'all really be putting these celebrities on a pedestals. Simmer the fukk down with the thirst.

Yeah she looks good, she's been ran thru like crazy though. Heard she got herpes, but y'all would risk it:snoop:

And finally, she has enormous feet. I can't have 2 size 12's on the floor in the morning. Out.

So much stupidity in this post.

First of all not everytime you hear a rumor of her with someone doesnt mean its true or it means she fukking them. Sometimes PR.companies throw out names for a.reason

Like when she and Chris were first getting back together again and they used random names to link her to cause they werent ready to admit.they were together yet

Secondly i aint saying she hasnt fukked around alot but yall make it out to be the extreme,

And that herpes shyt...yall quoting 10 year old gossip like birds, one of those fools that go in a barbershop talking about how u "heard" rihanna got herpes

If u google beyonce.herpes u can find sites claiming she has it too and she been with one person for like 15 years every celeb has that rumor attached to.them. Stop repeating gossip u read on yahoo answers in 8th grade

Thirdly i dont even know i have to say this in the first place but it goes.back to.what i said before

I have yet to see a female.poster on the coli.be obsessed with rihanna's body count how.u guys are,

@InDePickWest is what im saying wrong? we need a thread on this, grown "men" more obsessed about a chick sleeping around then women

Fool u see an ass in front of u but u talking about how she looks good but u heard she been ran through

So if she was ran through that is a deal.breaker? are.u wifing her son?
Just look at the ass and.enjoy it

Stop.gossiping like.a.female

Nicki is ran through also....and?

Draya is ran through also and is great to look at?

Amber Rose is too. only thing annoying about.her is her attention hoeing, but.still.good.to look at

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Keep gaining :takedat:

She has the it factor

The right foundation..all she gotta do now is work out with some.squats.to tighten the body up.

I dont think.she works out that much, she should cause she would look even better,

@stomachlines u should.make.a.thread asking who she is.gonna end up.marrying.amd.having.her.first kid.with

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Rihanna if you're reading this, please get Global Entry. It's only $100 and you don't have to go through them long TSA lines.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
She's really nice, not as hot as someone like Selena Gomez or Demi Lovato but still hot :ehh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
but she's not an American citizen
they have something similar for other countries tho

edit nvm she's screwed. nothing for barbados.

Enrollment eligibility[edit]
Countries currently participating in Global Entry include the following:[6]