Reppin
#inherentville
NasLost.jpg

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I find the actual response by the general public on Rihanna's personal life to be very over the top since the Chris Brown situation years ago; I would not be surprised if this were true though.

Jay seems like the type to take advantage of a young woman because he is insecure about real challenges. You hear it in his music, he does not actually compete anymore, at least not with the elite people. He is not a product of his environment anymore, like myself. You hear it in my music. I rap about the harsh realities.

:lupe:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
but ive ran out of hoes to expose and its not that fun anymore :to: :sadcam:

I mean unless your in NY its not like "exposing hoes" is gonna do anything ...like there is like a 0% chance you went to the same school or something and would ruin ___certain hoes life

so its pointless...

:snoop:

I got a few...I might let out the bag for the summer :jawalrus:

and you under estimate what you do...its the fact that most of these coli dudes have problems interacting with women...so your threads give them a dose of reality....doesn't matter what state their in..it can happen to them too .:russ:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

I got a few...I might let out the bag for the summer :jawalrus:
and you under estimate what you do...its the fact that most of these coli dudes have problems interacting with women...so your threads give them a dose of reality....doesn't matter what state their in..it can happen to them too .:russ:

Well well well :shaq: pm me the rest of this info

:salute: thanks for the love

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
didnt you half a faq ass say you was bi.
fvck outta here you jason collins ass mofo

someone seems upset :jawalrus:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWazH7Ml48"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TWazH7Ml48[/ame]