:laff: :dead:

:to:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beyonce knows her place.

I'm sure Jigga cheats on the regular

whether or not anyone here believes the blind or not... would we be surprised?

along with the "rumors" about Rihanna is known for fukking married dudes in the industry...

but back to Beyoncé yep.....I always said this on here if a broad in the industry had an open relationship it would be her...after all that history with her mom and father relationship...

it was a dead giveaway why jay is happy as fukk....I mean there gotta be something besides her being the "baddest chick in the game"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this nikka posted a gossip ass thread with a link to lipstick alley
:wrist:

well at least my trolling is improving and I didn't put it in the Booth.....

I put it in the Locker Room....where 90 percent of gossip takes place in America :whistle:

BooBoo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find the actual response by the general public on Rihanna's personal life to be very over the top since the Chris Brown situation years ago; I would not be surprised if this were true though.

Jay seems like the type to take advantage of a young woman because he is insecure about real challenges. You hear it in his music, he does not actually compete anymore, at least not with the elite people. He is not a product of his environment anymore, like myself. You hear it in my music. I rap about the harsh realities.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

I won't lie tho Legend..I prefer when your exposing hoes and not on this gossip shyt :yeshrug:

but ive ran out of hoes to expose and its not that fun anymore :to: :sadcam:

I mean unless your in NY its not like "exposing hoes" is gonna do anything ...like there is like a 0% chance you went to the same school or something and would ruin ___certain hoes life

so its pointless...