Rihanna Admits To Fcking Jay Z

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And Confirms LegendNas long standing suspicion that Camel and Bey have an open marriage just like Beyoncé's parents had...

:mindblown:

Blind Items Revealed
November 22, 2012

This A list female singer will not be showing up to this other A list female singer's concerts anytime soon. It turns out that about a month ago, the second A list female singer was talking about all the times she had sex with the A list significant other of the first A list female singer and also started listing everyone else he had sex with where she was watching or had heard. Drinking apparently was involved but our first A lister is not happy.

Girl I know I step my Tea Game up but I never knew this shyt.....the whole JR Smith shyt and Chris Brown fiasco.....Rihanna just wants to let it be known she the Ace Hoe in the music bizness

Someone tweet Joan Rivers and Piers Morgan about this :weirdo:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RiRi MiKki RihRih

Don't get me wrong.....she's a first ballot hall of famer in the Hoe/Harlot game......

only person ahead of her is Erykah Badu....but that's a previous generation

Erykah=Kobe
Rihanna=Lebron

but like I was saying don't get me wrong she is a first ballot hall of famer but doesn't the hoeness disgust you in some way @Sierra Mist ?

Come on.....we know you not gonna be stanning her when she 40 and flabby

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
tumblr_lvaqejnWKh1qjchwyo1_250.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at 22 members

@GreatestLaker come on ....even without silly and overrated "proof" we know its true.....

We both know how these West Indian women like her can be...

And you mean to tell me it wasn't always obvious as hell that Bey wasn't like Victoria Beckham and had an obvious open relationship with Jay...

:beli: it was obvious she lets him fukk around.... :comeon:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
fakkit! @ikbm let me know breh

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Don't get me wrong.....she's a first ballot hall of famer in the Hoe/Harlot game......

only person ahead of her is Erykah Badu....but that's a previous generation

Erykah=Kobe
Rihanna=Lebron

but like I was saying don't get me wrong she is a first ballot hall of famer but doesn't the hoeness disgust you in some way @Sierra Mist ?

Come on.....we know you not gonna be stanning her when she 40 and flabby
For some reason I can't imagine her ever being flabbynsick. You liken her to Badu. I liken her to MYA. Remember her? So many similarities but I mean...

One thing you have to understand about the industry is it's the same people fukking the same people. It's very disgusting and that's why herpes is so prevalent in entertainers.