Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Bronx, New York
Details
39 year old Female, 5' 0" (152cm), Other
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
SweetPri is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Intellectual
Profession
Growth & Development

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? No
Do you have children? No:jbhmm: (thought she said she got a 23 yrs old son)
Longest Relationship Over 10 years
How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Cat

About SweetPri
Amusement Parks Boat Riding Aquariums Museum's Plays Live Performances Zoo's Clothes Shopping lol. I would like to own my own business smd. Love learning Court Reporting. :what: Love studying up on his/our story.:what: Facts of life where we came from etc. Into Entertainment Movie Shows on TV. Love hip hop rb reggae love my old/new school music. Love the smell off cooking on the grill. Love to cook good at it. :what: Im celebent no sex until im in love:comeon:. What i want from a man is real love honesty appreciation and repect.That is what ill give you too. I like a man whos confident sence of humour swag not that gay sh*tsome use the word for. Thug Gentleman:russ:. A man that will go all out for me and him like i would. Us partner team us king and queen on top.:what: I want to be in love again. I have one son hes 23.I have a good son he likes you serious thumbs up. :ohhh:You love me you half to love the whole me. My son my fam. He's grown and out the house but he still is and always will be my son. Yes im family oriented family is important to me. Oh i like hotse back riding too.:what: Like to ride in car and see city lights. Dont want no broke cheap man stay away I like gifts.:francis: Anything you do for me let it come from the heart cause if its coming from anywhere else like you expect sex or anything back dont give it dont even bother/deal with me. Im independent been that way trough all my adult years. I want to see how it feels to be spoiled with love and things. Tired of only having to make me happy. I want a man to do that for me.Tired of being single ready to mingle get with a single and hopefully get that tingle.

First Date
Dont Remember. Never been on a dating site before. Just started the day before yesterday. I never thought it'll come to this. The years are flying bye. What you see in the picture is real 100% Me how i look now weight body face etc. If your a black vagina finder Just want sex dont look at me. Easy come. Easy go. Have no time or energy for games i want to have fun. Im picky with high standards. Sorry fellas like a man thats in shape. No bald heads and long locks. Braids long hair is ok with me. If your name is Randy not interested. I dont like liars and cheaters. If you dont look exactly the same in your profile pics and your on some catfish ish leave me alone thanks in advance. I want a serious commitment a good God fearing man. A man that understands me and that i understand. Im a nice honest hard working ambitious respectful have morals grown and ..... Its hard to find a match its like finding a needle in a haystack then when you do find the needle gotta make sure its clean and sharp and finding out whether it can do the job. You hope the needle is not dull cause you dont want to get stuck with it. Life is about taking chances knowing theres risk. My 3rd eye open on y'all men. If your not looking for what im looking for. If your involved have a baby mama you dont know whether you want to be with her or she you confused dont know do me a good favor and leave me please alone dont want the baby mama drama thanks. If you want to live your life with girlfriends and not a queen like me do that player i dont want to play. I dont like to share my man. My trust is down. Ive been broken hearted. Never found true love. God do bless me though. Im very blessed just dont have a partner. Dont want to give up hope why i got on this thing. I treat people the way i would like to be treated. Hope POF experience is a good one. God Bless:mjlol:

FYaqxJC.jpg

kTu7tp2.jpg

VwsGPEx.jpg

imagine that's your mom :mjlol: