5ffe14deb-3acc-454f-a195-846df468b2d5.jpg

:scust: WUUTTT DAA FUKKKKK

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Brehs, feel free to troll this guy the worst you want. 7042875995. Goes on there pretending to be a girl then when you exchange numbers, calls you later claiming he's the father, name is David, and that the girl is a minor. Tries to extort you for a gift card or money. Asked for proof and gave a fake birth certificate. I just called him bumping some gucci in the car. Phone call with loud rap music at 2 am? He's gonna wanna kill himself when i go into a$$hole mode.

Side note: be careful with who you talk to on there. Scams running rampant in society now. Stay alert and be safe.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
BlackPeopleMeet.com - The Black People Network

31649516.jpg

30070849.jpg

A little about me...

I am transgender woman I'm HIV positive
I'm loyal kind have a good sense of humor I'm very romantic a good listener I'm very ambitious I am hope hopelessly romantic Person I like to go out to eat dancing cooking traveling ps4 movies and listen to music and just like to have fun

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
BlackPeopleMeet.com - The Black People Network

31649516.jpg

30070849.jpg

A little about me...

I am transgender woman I'm HIV positive
I'm loyal kind have a good sense of humor I'm very romantic a good listener I'm very ambitious I am hope hopelessly romantic Person I like to go out to eat dancing cooking traveling ps4 movies and listen to music and just like to have fun

:scust::scust::scust::scust::scust::scust:
Im transgender and HIV positive and then continued on with its random bullchit like it even matters at that point....Picture somebody reading that like "oh damn.....dirty tranny....wait a minute, plays PS4 tho. and the new Madden did just come out. Lemme send this message."

:camby::camby::camby:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I had to delete my profile on Friday and delete the app. Still got it on my tablet but with no account. Let's just say that catfishing and attempts at extortion led me to my decision. Be careful out there brehs.

All the free sites has some sort of fukkery going on, plus POF been in the news lately with cats winding up dead.

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
Brehs..

c30911ac59.jpg

My name is Selena. Firstly let me say that the reason I like this is because I'm MEDICALLY unable to have children, and I want to feel like a mother figure. I'm too young to adopt, so maybe in the future I will, but currently I just want a grown man as my little boy...It also helps both parties cope with any depression or sadness.
This "fetish" is not as weird as you think.

I'm in love with MDLB (mommy Dom little boy)
It's where the female is a mommy figure towards the man, leading him in the right track, taking care of him, sometimes feeding him, bed times, washing him, and etc
It all depends on the age play you like. I'm looking for my little boy, please don't message me if you aren't interested.
I will call you cutesy names,give you many kisses,make sure you're fed, many cuddles, and you're doing what you're supposed to be doing. If that's not what you like simply ignore.

Reminders: I am looking for a BOYFRIEND, who can also be my little boy.

This will not go on in public, and 24/7 at the house

How many brehs you think said "fukk it. i aint got anything else going on:yeshrug:":laff:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs..

c30911ac59.jpg

My name is Selena. Firstly let me say that the reason I like this is because I'm MEDICALLY unable to have children, and I want to feel like a mother figure. I'm too young to adopt, so maybe in the future I will, but currently I just want a grown man as my little boy...It also helps both parties cope with any depression or sadness.
This "fetish" is not as weird as you think.

I'm in love with MDLB (mommy Dom little boy)
It's where the female is a mommy figure towards the man, leading him in the right track, taking care of him, sometimes feeding him, bed times, washing him, and etc
It all depends on the age play you like. I'm looking for my little boy, please don't message me if you aren't interested.
I will call you cutesy names,give you many kisses,make sure you're fed, many cuddles, and you're doing what you're supposed to be doing. If that's not what you like simply ignore.

Reminders: I am looking for a BOYFRIEND, who can also be my little boy.

This will not go on in public, and 24/7 at the house

How many brehs you think said "fukk it. i aint got anything else going on:yeshrug:":laff:

Real talk, if was at a point in my life where I wasn't looking for a relationship if go for it

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow! I haven't posted in here for a long while!!! But I'd thought to because I'm bored and I have some time to kill :yeshrug:Soooo....

LET'S

GET

EET

----------------------------------------------------------------

latrina34: Looking for that right one
About
Smokes Occasionally with Average body type:stopitslime:
City
Decatur, Georgia
Details
35 year old Female, 5' 1" (155cm), Baptist
Ethnicity
Black, Taurus
Intent
latrina34 is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
High school
Personality
Free Thinker
Profession
childcare teacher

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Undecided/Open:wtf:
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Blond(e) Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Dog

Interests

About Latrina
Im 34 single mother of seven four boys three girls and a grandbaby looking for someone down to earth that knowns how to keep it real with no drama that looking for that one special woman who is ready to settle down.

349bd20fe-a38c-4be3-b7a2-8cee65357725.jpg
5240e7ef5-63ce-4a07-9daa-c709e8e0efcd.jpg
5b1cade11-e018-4178-920f-b88bad997dac.jpg
22aae3c9e-f81a-4754-b2c6-5efd63c7dc19.jpg
3c584aec0-bfb4-4816-aed3-6f6697825de0.jpg
23c5f2666-f97e-4095-b575-1a07b2ca91e7.jpg
12e2a03f3-1002-42a7-9295-59563b2a17b1.jpg
1d1501ccd-c889-4626-9ee9-990273be1866.jpg

Sassy's Comments: Everyone knows how I feel about lying about one's body type so no comment:coffee:

But how do you have that many children by 35 and aren't married? (unless you're widowed or divorce, but I doubt it):dwillhuh: and a grandkid on the way at that???:dame: How can you request the person you're looking for settles down..but you haven't all this time until now with 7 kids???:why: Why are you open to the idea of having more kids???:beli: