Non-Smoker with Athletic body type
City
Bronx, New York
Details
39 year old Female, 5' 0" (152cm), Other
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
SweetPri is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
Some college
Personality
Intellectual
Profession
Growth & Development

I am Seeking a Man For Long Term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially
Do you want children? Undecided/Open
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? No
Do you have children? No:jbhmm: (thought she said she got a 23 yrs old son)
Longest Relationship Over 10 years
How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets Cat

About SweetPri
Amusement Parks Boat Riding Aquariums Museum's Plays Live Performances Zoo's Clothes Shopping lol. I would like to own my own business smd. Love learning Court Reporting. :what: Love studying up on his/our story.:what: Facts of life where we came from etc. Into Entertainment Movie Shows on TV. Love hip hop rb reggae love my old/new school music. Love the smell off cooking on the grill. Love to cook good at it. :what: Im celebent no sex until im in love:comeon:. What i want from a man is real love honesty appreciation and repect.That is what ill give you too. I like a man whos confident sence of humour swag not that gay sh*tsome use the word for. Thug Gentleman:russ:. A man that will go all out for me and him like i would. Us partner team us king and queen on top.:what: I want to be in love again. I have one son hes 23.I have a good son he likes you serious thumbs up. :ohhh:You love me you half to love the whole me. My son my fam. He's grown and out the house but he still is and always will be my son. Yes im family oriented family is important to me. Oh i like hotse back riding too.:what: Like to ride in car and see city lights. Dont want no broke cheap man stay away I like gifts.:francis: Anything you do for me let it come from the heart cause if its coming from anywhere else like you expect sex or anything back dont give it dont even bother/deal with me. Im independent been that way trough all my adult years. I want to see how it feels to be spoiled with love and things. Tired of only having to make me happy. I want a man to do that for me.Tired of being single ready to mingle get with a single and hopefully get that tingle.

First Date
Dont Remember. Never been on a dating site before. Just started the day before yesterday. I never thought it'll come to this. The years are flying bye. What you see in the picture is real 100% Me how i look now weight body face etc. If your a black vagina finder Just want sex dont look at me. Easy come. Easy go. Have no time or energy for games i want to have fun. Im picky with high standards. Sorry fellas like a man thats in shape. No bald heads and long locks. Braids long hair is ok with me. If your name is Randy not interested. I dont like liars and cheaters. If you dont look exactly the same in your profile pics and your on some catfish ish leave me alone thanks in advance. I want a serious commitment a good God fearing man. A man that understands me and that i understand. Im a nice honest hard working ambitious respectful have morals grown and ..... Its hard to find a match its like finding a needle in a haystack then when you do find the needle gotta make sure its clean and sharp and finding out whether it can do the job. You hope the needle is not dull cause you dont want to get stuck with it. Life is about taking chances knowing theres risk. My 3rd eye open on y'all men. If your not looking for what im looking for. If your involved have a baby mama you dont know whether you want to be with her or she you confused dont know do me a good favor and leave me please alone dont want the baby mama drama thanks. If you want to live your life with girlfriends and not a queen like me do that player i dont want to play. I dont like to share my man. My trust is down. Ive been broken hearted. Never found true love. God do bless me though. Im very blessed just dont have a partner. Dont want to give up hope why i got on this thing. I treat people the way i would like to be treated. Hope POF experience is a good one. God Bless:mjlol:

FYaqxJC.jpg

kTu7tp2.jpg

VwsGPEx.jpg

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
SweetPri: Im milky way chocolate brown and curvy
About
City
Bronx, New York
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Some college
Personality
Intellectual
Profession
Growth & Development

Do you drink? Socially
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? No
Pets Cat

About SweetPri
Amusement Parks Boat Riding Aquariums Museum's Plays Live Performances Zoo's Clothes Shopping lol. I would like to own my own business smd. Love learning Court Reporting. :what: Love studying up on his/our story.:what: Facts of life where we came from etc. Into Entertainment Movie Shows on TV. Love hip hop rb reggae love my old/new school music. Love the smell off cooking on the grill. Love to cook good at it. :what: Im celebent no sex until im in love:comeon:. What i want from a man is real love honesty appreciation and repect.That is what ill give you too. I like a man whos confident sence of humour swag not that gay sh*tsome use the word for. Thug Gentleman:russ:. A man that will go all out for me and him like i would. Us partner team us king and queen on top.:what: I want to be in love again. I have one son hes 23.I have a good son he likes you serious thumbs up. :ohhh:You love me you half to love the whole me. My son my fam. He's grown and out the house but he still is and always will be my son. Yes im family oriented family is important to me. Oh i like hotse back riding too.:what: Like to ride in car and see city lights. Dont want no broke cheap man stay away I like gifts.:francis: Anything you do for me let it come from the heart cause if its coming from anywhere else like you expect sex or anything back dont give it dont even bother/deal with me. Im independent been that way trough all my adult years. I want to see how it feels to be spoiled with love and things. Tired of only having to make me happy. I want a man to do that for me.Tired of being single ready to mingle get with a single and hopefully get that tingle.

First Date
Dont Remember. Never been on a dating site before. Just started the day before yesterday. I never thought it'll come to this. The years are flying bye. What you see in the picture is real 100% Me how i look now weight body face etc. If your a black vagina finder Just want sex dont look at me. Easy come. Easy go. Have no time or energy for games i want to have fun. Im picky with high standards. Sorry fellas like a man thats in shape. No bald heads and long locks. Braids long hair is ok with me. If your name is Randy not interested. I dont like liars and cheaters. If you dont look exactly the same in your profile pics and your on some catfish ish leave me alone thanks in advance. I want a serious commitment a good God fearing man. A man that understands me and that i understand. Im a nice honest hard working ambitious respectful have morals grown and ..... Its hard to find a match its like finding a needle in a haystack then when you do find the needle gotta make sure its clean and sharp and finding out whether it can do the job. You hope the needle is not dull cause you dont want to get stuck with it. Life is about taking chances knowing theres risk. My 3rd eye open on y'all men. If your not looking for what im looking for. If your involved have a baby mama you dont know whether you want to be with her or she you confused dont know do me a good favor and leave me please alone dont want the baby mama drama thanks. If you want to live your life with girlfriends and not a queen like me do that player i dont want to play. I dont like to share my man. My trust is down. Ive been broken hearted. Never found true love. God do bless me though. Im very blessed just dont have a partner. Dont want to give up hope why i got on this thing. I treat people the way i would like to be treated. Hope POF experience is a good one. God Bless:mjlol:

FYaqxJC.jpg

kTu7tp2.jpg

VwsGPEx.jpg
Her son fukking lost :mjlol:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Maaaan..look what I just stumbled upon.

snowbunnyfor2bbc
: BLACK MEN ONLY PLEASE!
About
Non-Smoker with Big & Tall/BBW body type
City
Sacramento, California
Details
35 year old Female, 5' 11" (180cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Leo
Intent
snowbunnyfor2bbc isn't seeking a relationship or any kind of commitment.
Education
High school
Personality
Adventurer
Profession
Pimptress

Profile pic and only pic:mjlol::martin::ufdup:
3f0780fd3-a921-4945-aca7-049d6d0b4f86.jpg

I am Seeking a Man For Friends
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Does not want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Mixed Color Eye Color Green
Do you have a car? No Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 6 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious
Pets No Pets

About SnowBunny ♠
I'm not here to waste time. I'm jus looking to hook up with 2 sexy TALL black men at the same time.:russ: If you think you can help me out wit that please let me kno! I also feel as if there are shallow men out there so just to let you kno I am a slightly bigger woman, got curves on me:stopitslime: but if you're a true freak that won't matter :smile::snoop:

So basically a fat freaky closest racist bytch wants two bedbucks to serve that skeetbox..

Told this bytch to post nekkid pix on Adult Friendfinder and she'll have some black d1ck in no time..

:rudy:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Lettie718 Reading, Traveling, Fashion

325fa9fbe-b0a5-4430-a006-f5a4420bcd00.jpg

3d3c250c6-4bb0-41f5-aebd-b4546ef77471.jpg

373e9cba3-4ff6-4dd8-887f-39218963a49e.jpg

About Me

I feel this is needed:
Please do not message me if
you are looking for a fitness model
, Looking for a under the knife type of figure on a female/ perfection ( I have flaws and I wear them proudly), If you are immature - constantly joking ( I have a great sense of humor but there is a time in place for all things), If I have to inform you of what is appropriate in regards to your words, appearance and actions, if your are not seeking any outdoor activities, can not hold a conversation and/ or constantly sarcastic, have an issue with women who wear designer handbags and shoes classifying them as vain and materialistic. (I do not feel I should have to explain to anyone I am in the stages of dating what I do with my finances that I work for regularly), have some deeply rooted issues affecting the way you percieve women of color and if your career consist of rapping. I am sure this will be added too as my experience and encounters on POF continue to grow but this is pretty much all for now.

900x900px-LL-58cf3418_salt_intensifies.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Lettie718 Reading, Traveling, Fashion

325fa9fbe-b0a5-4430-a006-f5a4420bcd00.jpg

3d3c250c6-4bb0-41f5-aebd-b4546ef77471.jpg

373e9cba3-4ff6-4dd8-887f-39218963a49e.jpg

About Me

I feel this is needed:
Please do not message me if
you are looking for a fitness model
, Looking for a under the knife type of figure on a female/ perfection ( I have flaws and I wear them proudly), If you are immature - constantly joking ( I have a great sense of humor but there is a time in place for all things), If I have to inform you of what is appropriate in regards to your words, appearance and actions, if your are not seeking any outdoor activities, can not hold a conversation and/ or constantly sarcastic, have an issue with women who wear designer handbags and shoes classifying them as vain and materialistic. (I do not feel I should have to explain to anyone I am in the stages of dating what I do with my finances that I work for regularly), have some deeply rooted issues affecting the way you percieve women of color and if your career consist of rapping. I am sure this will be added too as my experience and encounters on POF continue to grow but this is pretty much all for now.

:martin: Stank Attitude Biatch!

Just take them clothes off ho, spark some mini trees, fukk/chill then bounce cause ain't no real G paying attention to all this bullshyt she wrote! :camby:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
To be fair, I contributed to this thread. :ehh:
But not a profile.

The men are bored and would exploit every single female featured by profile in this thread.

The profiled women are being blunt in their profiles. A lot of pain. The pregnant ones floor me. The fact that white men scoop them up and put rings on them mystifies me.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But not a profile.

The men are bored and would exploit every single female featured by profile in this thread.

The profiled women are being blunt in their profiles. A lot of pain. The pregnant ones floor me. The fact that white men scoop them up and put rings on them mystifies me.
I did contribute profiles? Or maybe I misunderstood what you meant?

Ah, I see.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
About Brittany
I love being outside and I love working out. I am a single mother of two.I love hip hop and R&B music I'm a huge Lil Boosie fan :krs:I am currently working but I would love to get certified to do personal training. it takes a special person to be with me I've gone through a lot of hurt and pain and just looking for someone to give the mutual love that I have to offer. I'm single as a result of my son's father leaving me 8 weeks ago right before I gave birth:damn: it's kind of a long story but I'll be happy to talk about it im tired of fAiling in relationships I'm looking for someone that can accept my whole package A friendship would be a great way to start since you can't build off of anything but that:dahell: I don't need a relationship or a man for anything but if it does happen that's cool also :childplease: I am independent with my own everything. Please do not approach me as if I am a booty call cause that's not going down. Fellas I respect my body too much for that and regardless how much we want to jump each other's bones it just isn't something that is going to happen immediately. love yall hope you have a great day.

Ps...420 friendly

2197e708f-3fc9-46d4-b123-30a61e0e54e4.jpg
5a8a8b515-7898-4247-be1e-e9e23bb738c8.jpg

6364a22ee-a14a-4c05-8c73-bdc4df443499.jpg
57ca4b51a-6519-45bf-bd4f-8488e574775d.jpg

I'd fukk doe :lupe: I might hit her up and she got a phat ass :youngsabo:
That look like a ghetto version of Strawberry:mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
SweetPri: Im milky way chocolate brown and curvy
About
City
Bronx, New York
Details
Ethnicity
Black, Virgo
Intent
Education
Some college
Personality
Intellectual
Profession
Growth & Development

Do you drink? Socially
Marital Status Single
Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? No
Pets Cat

About SweetPri

First Date

FYaqxJC.jpg

kTu7tp2.jpg

VwsGPEx.jpg
She 39 and has a 23 year old son:dahell:

And is she wearing nikes with a skirt :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
BeccahBean93 Music, Guitar, Piano, Painting, Sports, Marvel

Because no one reads. I am pregnant. Single af tho

6a454f185-d554-4889-a6f5-9dc4f26e6605.jpg

15zpouy4jwqo5isa0dz1zamhf410737724.jpg

67e243cfa-dfd5-4ef0-973e-118654168339.jpg

About Beccah

My name is Beccah. I'm 23 years old. I love music, its my life. I am a singer/aspiring actress. I play guitar and I paint. I have a thing for tattoos and piericings, (NOT THE CRAZY STUFF) but, the normal stuff is hott and I cannot wait to get more. I'm Puerto Rican, Irish, Asian, Black and West Indian. Lol good mix I'd say ;)

I'm expecting a baby. First kid. I'm single af though.

John Mayer makes me weak in the knees
. I'm a very sarcastic person and sometimes it comes off as mean.... I was told that I have no filter... But, I cannot help that I am just brutally honest...

I love meeting new people and just having fun. I am extremely outgoing and down to earth and usually get along with everyone. I am the oldest of six kids so naturally I love being a leader. I can get very protective of my family, and my best friends. I love sports. Football is my favorite. I played Football on an all boys team back in highschool and I was the only girl. Soccer and Field Hockey come next...

If you're a pervert or you just want sex or pics or something... please don't contact me. Other than that.... get to know me(;

:heh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
BeccahBean93 Music, Guitar, Piano, Painting, Sports, Marvel

Because no one reads. I am pregnant. Single af tho

6a454f185-d554-4889-a6f5-9dc4f26e6605.jpg

15zpouy4jwqo5isa0dz1zamhf410737724.jpg

67e243cfa-dfd5-4ef0-973e-118654168339.jpg

About Beccah

My name is Beccah. I'm 23 years old. I love music, its my life. I am a singer/aspiring actress. I play guitar and I paint. I have a thing for tattoos and piericings, (NOT THE CRAZY STUFF) but, the normal stuff is hott and I cannot wait to get more. I'm Puerto Rican, Irish, Asian, Black and West Indian. Lol good mix I'd say ;)

I'm expecting a baby. First kid. I'm single af though.

John Mayer makes me weak in the knees
. I'm a very sarcastic person and sometimes it comes off as mean.... I was told that I have no filter... But, I cannot help that I am just brutally honest...

I love meeting new people and just having fun. I am extremely outgoing and down to earth and usually get along with everyone. I am the oldest of six kids so naturally I love being a leader. I can get very protective of my family, and my best friends. I love sports. Football is my favorite. I played Football on an all boys team back in highschool and I was the only girl. Soccer and Field Hockey come next...

If you're a pervert or you just want sex or pics or something... please don't contact me. Other than that.... get to know me(;

:heh:
LOL, smh. I am sure her inbox full tho