Smokes Often with Prefer Not To Say body type
City
Madison, Indiana
Details
20 year old Female, 5' 5" (165cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Capricorn
Intent
heatherstarlene is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
High school
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
hair stylist

Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Red Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Prefer Not To Say Do you have children? No :patrice:
Longest Relationship Over 2 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Dog

Interests

About Heather
I'm a sweet loving woman who loves to have fun. I like to hang out with friends but I also love sitting at home watching movies and just cuddling. I'm an animal lover. I graduated high school in 2013 and I have my cosmetology license. I looking for an honest faithful man. So if your neither of those please don't waste my time. I need a man who loves curvy women!(: I'm tired of games. And people on here who just want me to hit it and quit it I'm ready to settle down no more bullshyt!

First Date
Dinner and a movie and see where it goes

pics:
272265c16-b93b-421b-9bcc-cf553efd2d1f.jpg
6d7a43165-abdd-47c3-aea5-e018b66d2a2f.jpg
474362e40-2bc0-40c2-9ca7-e54b03e996c7.jpg
3f2139f8e-cce5-4ef3-abfb-397dba5897d0.2.jpg
34b686f73-7da6-4063-8389-6c247d37fcbe.2.jpg
331329004-54f6-497d-b45c-53b4415669c9.2.jpg
4gcpdniqxchjwn55gzgi4xrzr491246197.2.jpg

then she posted this x.x
2077e9c77-b367-425f-bd0a-03c3c21c57aa.jpg

Sassy's Take: I know, not much fukkery. But I have to do something to keep this thread going you know!

So...nothing wrong with wanting a guy to like you the way you are...but why not just put "bbw" as your body type? I mean, all this "if you don't like big girls" talk is useless. When you put "prefer not to say body type" it lets people know you're insecure about yours. Just a heads up. because this supreme c*nt cares...And congrats on the weight-loss!

Now onto the bullshyt.

1, why do you have a picture of you holding a pregnancy test???? And if you're having a baby, 2 more questions? where is the dad? and why are you on a dating website?

2. Curvy.....Where? Don't get me wrong. I know there are big girls who are curvy in real life and media...But curvy you are not. I'm not talking about just weight - I'm also talking about body shape and how you carry extra weight as well. Those three things go hand n hand. If you were had said "plus size" I would've let this slide.

3. I already know - you seem like the type to go for black guys just solely off of the stereotype that they like big girls. :snoop: Hint: it's not always the case and it depends on the black guy. stop thinking black guys want you because you're big and white! ...and tbh, I'm not sure if i should continue to post this reasoning bullshyt or not. Because the c*nt is about to come out of me. And this commentary will probably be no longer about the girl. so I'ma stop riiight here.

4. You're on a website where most people hook up daily...if you're looking for a serious relationship..it's probably best not to be on pof.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
heatherstarlene: Lookin For A Real Man.
About
Smokes Often with Prefer Not To Say body type
City
Madison, Indiana
Details
20 year old Female, 5' 5" (165cm), Non-religious
Ethnicity
Caucasian, Capricorn
Intent
heatherstarlene is actively seeking a relationship.
Education
High school
Personality
Tattooed/Pierced
Profession
hair stylist

Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View her chemistry results
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? Want children
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Hair Color Red Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Prefer Not To Say Do you have children? No :patrice:
Longest Relationship Over 2 years How ambitious are you? Ambitious
Pets Dog

Interests

About Heather
I'm a sweet loving woman who loves to have fun. I like to hang out with friends but I also love sitting at home watching movies and just cuddling. I'm an animal lover. I graduated high school in 2013 and I have my cosmetology license. I looking for an honest faithful man. So if your neither of those please don't waste my time. I need a man who loves curvy women!(: I'm tired of games. And people on here who just want me to hit it and quit it I'm ready to settle down no more bullshyt!

First Date
Dinner and a movie and see where it goes

pics:
272265c16-b93b-421b-9bcc-cf553efd2d1f.jpg
6d7a43165-abdd-47c3-aea5-e018b66d2a2f.jpg
474362e40-2bc0-40c2-9ca7-e54b03e996c7.jpg
3f2139f8e-cce5-4ef3-abfb-397dba5897d0.2.jpg
34b686f73-7da6-4063-8389-6c247d37fcbe.2.jpg
331329004-54f6-497d-b45c-53b4415669c9.2.jpg
4gcpdniqxchjwn55gzgi4xrzr491246197.2.jpg

then she posted this x.x
2077e9c77-b367-425f-bd0a-03c3c21c57aa.jpg

Sassy's Take: I know, not much fukkery. But I have to do something to keep this thread going you know!

So...nothing wrong with wanting a guy to like you the way you are...but why not just put "bbw" as your body type? I mean, all this "if you don't like big girls" talk is useless. When you put "prefer not to say body type" it lets people know you're insecure about yours. Just a heads up. because this supreme c*nt cares...And congrats on the weight-loss!

Now onto the bullshyt.

1, why do you have a picture of you holding a pregnancy test???? And if you're having a baby, 2 more questions? where is the dad? and why are you on a dating website?

2. Curvy.....Where? Don't get me wrong. I know there are big girls who are curvy in real life and media...But curvy you are not. I'm not talking about just weight - I'm also talking about body shape and how you carry extra weight as well. Those three things go hand n hand. If you were had said "plus size" I would've let this slide.

3. I already know - you seem like the type to go for black guys just solely off of the stereotype that they like big girls. :snoop: Hint: it's not always the case and it depends on the black guy. stop thinking black guys want you because you're big and white! ...and tbh, I'm not sure if i should continue to post this reasoning bullshyt or not. Because the c*nt is about to come out of me. And this commentary will probably be no longer about the girl. so I'ma stop riiight here.

4. You're on a website where most people hook up daily...if you're looking for a serious relationship..it's probably best not to be on pof.

1. I'm tired of used up obese nasty ass non black women thinking that black men are dying to propose to their nasty ass. I bet if the bytch woke up tomorrow looking like Paris Hilton or Jennifer Lawrence she'd act like she never looked at black dikk a day in her life.

2. Why the hell is she on a dating site while pregnant? What type of mess is that? Sit your fast ass down, and have your freaking baby you nasty herpes having thot.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm tired of used up obese nasty ass non black women thinking that black men are dying to propose to their nasty ass. I bet if the bytch woke up tomorrow looking like Paris Hilton or Jennifer Lawrence she'd act like she never looked at black dikk a day in her life.

2. Why the hell is she on a dating site while pregnant? What type of mess is that? Sit your fast ass down, and have your freaking baby you nasty herpes having thot.
Agreed! She ain't even cute in the face! it's always girls who look like that think that black men are trying to get at them lol

and girl, i don't know. but that's hot mess express for you.