Rick Ross Makes Fun Of 50 Cents Dead Mom For Kissing A Girl

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dont see how this is a W for Ross, fool is reciting the verse word for word, lol dude is a 50 stan

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
look at fat gusto being petty.
:russell:

UKVu0t8.gif

Ive disrespected the fukk outta people straight to their face like this and just because, like the nikkas in this thread, they werent capable of being aware of condescension and patronizing the fukk out of them while they say "thanks". Thread shows just how gullible and sheltered some people are. They saying dude was showing love.
:mjlol:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I guess the whole "weed carriers" part of my post went right over your head. You stans cant read :mjlol:
I did miss that part but that’s moving the goal post. Gunplay isn’t a weed carrier. That’s Ross’s right hand and retired shooter. That’s like Alonso beating up that Russian capo in Vegas.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I did miss that part but that’s moving the goal post. Gunplay isn’t a weed carrier. That’s Ross’s right hand and retired shooter. That’s like Alonso beating up that Russian capo in Vegas.
Theres nothing goal post about if, if anyones moving the goal post its you:mjlol:
You stans will reach to anything to make your father figure look good. No one gives a fukk about a Gunplay, his beef is against ROSS, Gunplays just an associate and even then, Gunplay was dolo while 50 had boys with him. Fact of the matter is Ja, Game, Camron, Nas, Ross, Lox, Fat Joe, all the key players he done beefed with he hasnt laid a finger on, yet hes supposed to do something to Ross now :mjlol:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Theres nothing goal post about if, if anyones moving the goal post its you:mjlol:
You stans will reach to anything to make your father figure look good. No one gives a fukk about a Gunplay, his beef is against ROSS, Gunplays just an associate and even then, Gunplay was dolo while 50 had boys with him. Fact of the matter is Ja, Game, Camron, Nas, Ross, Lox, Fat Joe, all the key players he done beefed with he hasnt laid a finger on, yet hes supposed to do something to Ross now :mjlol:
Gunplays just an associate lmao breh stfu you a clown

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Gunplays just an associate lmao breh stfu you a clown
Got these stans in here tight :mjlol:
Ross is the head of MMG. Yall fakkits trying to give 50 points for coming at a lackey and not the boss while he is a boss himself. He shouldve had one of the nikkas under him handle that, the fact he came af Gunplay like that but never had that energy for Ross kinda says something. 50 aint been dissing GUNPLAY back and forth for over a decade, it was Ross, and facts are if he aint touched Ross or any of these other big acts hes had beef with all this time, he wont do shyt now.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Of course, he won’t doing anything. It is stupid for all parties. Really isn’t real beef. It is rap drama. However, don’t knock the significance of best friend dish-ragged at an award show. Idc for any entertainers outside of what they do.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not the biggest 50 fan but:

50 Cent circa 2002-2007 was bigger than 2pac and Biggie were at their prime combined.

Don't @ me. These are just facts. I lived through both eras.:hubie:

Not even close..you're just confusing the start of the mass influx of white boy fans in rap with actual hip hop purists..

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not even close..you're just confusing the start of the mass influx of white boy fans in rap with actual hip hop purists..
Point still stands. . He was the biggest hip hop star alive during that period. He had the hood, suburbs and international game on lock. You could argue Eminem had the larger pop fan Base because he was white but 50 appealed to every demographic.

When the Massacre dropped I saw people from all walks of life waiting to get a copy. To this day, I've never seen anything like that. Not even for Eminem.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Point still stands. . He was the biggest hip hop star alive during that period. He had the hood, suburbs and international game on lock. You could argue Eminem had the larger pop fan Base because he was white but 50 appealed to every demographic.

When the Massacre dropped I saw people from all walks of life waiting to get a copy. To this day, I've never seen anything like that. Not even for Eminem.

So was Vanilla Ice but you're not out here singing his praise..

50 was all hype, a good marketing ploy by the industry based off of him being marketed as some hood superman with bullet proof skin.
Hence the reason none of those people who bought The Masacre would be caught dead playing 50 today.
Pac and Big have outlasted 50 by far and have more solid legacies..50 now reduced to the mad rapper on Twitter Insta.